Mafia Game 78 - Tales of the Malazan Book of the Fallen

House Targaryen

Hey, Onos is scum too, just in case people didn't notice. His play early in the day DOES NOT match up with how he reacted to the wagon on Daseem.

Whatevs, we can have this battle in the morning. Let's enjoy the first day FM lynch! Never been part of a non-mini game in my life where that happened. :grouphug:

ETA: and awesome scene mods!

Oh my God. I think this is the first time I've ever been right about anything on Day One. It's utterly pathetic, but I think the only successful lynch mobs I've ever led were on innocents. (Admittedly, Dressam was pretty transparent.)

So happy now. :D

Off the top of my head, that clears Trull, right? He was the second on the wagon, and IIRC did a lot to push it. Besides, I don't see an FM giving up his number two spot on the wagon just to hear a claim that he knew would be bullshit.

Fuck, I slept three hours last night and I have work tomorrow, but now I have to reread.

(edited to complete a sentence)

Oh my God. I think this is the first time I've ever been right about anything on Day One. It's utterly pathetic, but I think the only successful lynch mobs I've ever led were on innocents. (Admittedly, Dressam was pretty transparent.)

So happy now. :D

Off the top of my head, that clears Trull, right? He was the second on the wagon, and IIRC did a lot to push it. Besides, I don't see an FM giving up his number two spot on the wagon just to hear a claim that he knew would be bullshit.

Fuck, I slept three hours last night and I have work tomorrow, but now I have to reread.

(edited to complete a sentence)

Well you're innocent. The genuine enthusiasm in this is...quite obvious. Trull was clear anyway due to being obvtown, but sure why not.

Really? surprise, surprise. :rolleyes:

I don't get it. Unless you're surprised at how awesome my taste is! But that's not a surprise, is it?

Karsa does suck as a character most of the time though.

Dassem Ultor is showing a shocking lack of respect for the series. It's the rope for him!

Of course, seeing as

Dassem = Dessembrae, Lord of Tragedy

he'll probably end up being the healer or something if we lynch him on day 1. So remove vote I guess. :(

That said, wouldn't it be tragic if I opened with a vote on one of the killers, then WIFOMed my way out of voting for him? Dassem Ultor will have to swing.

Pretty funny post in hindsight. :P

Archived