Mafia 87 Return of the Serial Killer--- DAY 3

Lany Freelove Cassandra

All in all I think I didn't do too bad, especially if Leo turns out to be evil.

:stunned: You.... almost got lynched. And even anti-town in your defense.

You still think that Phoebe is evil?

Still? What did she do much that should really change our minds. Not that I would trust you, mind you, since you're very big on defending her, but I don't see her in a new light. Mind enlightening me when dawn breaks?

I also think Grams and Chris are strong candidate for SK :shrug:

Whatever. I'm heading to bed in a bit.

:stunned: You.... almost got lynched. And even anti-town in your defense.

Still? What did she do much that should really change our minds. Not that I would trust you, mind you, since you're very big on defending her, but I don't see her in a new light. Mind enlightening me when dawn breaks?

I also think Grams and Chris are strong candidate for SK :shrug:

Whatever. I'm heading to bed in a bit.

Phoebe's reaction to Wyatt's reveal sound like she is either innocent or a very good actor. I think I said that several times. Her reaction combined with her playstyle leaves only little doubt to me that she was not acting.

Care to explain what about my defense was anti-town? Do you think Billies' behavior pre-lynch was helpful?

Shitty lynch results.

When exactly did Sheridan change from thinking Wyatt was likely town, for responding genuinely to pressure, to thinking he was scum? Only point is Wyatt second guessing the Piper train (something which looked legit to me), and Wyatt goes from leaning town to would definitely vote. More explanations, please.

Hello Piper! We should talk, husband to wife, about all these "trying to get each other killed" shenanigans.

You'r right. But not after a cup of my famous poisoned coffee! :leer:

Did I remember this wrong or did you disappear when we (minus Billie) tried to coordinate the lynch?

It was a restless night for everyone. Though out the night you could hear people talking, sometimes in whispers and sometimes in loud angry voices. You wonder what could make an Elder so angry to raise their voices and kill one of the people in the house. Better not to ask, so you try and rest.

You must have eventually dozed off. You open your eyes to bright sun light and the Elders standing over several bodies.

Both Chris and Piper are dead.

Neither were killers

It is day 2

16 players remain: Billie, Cole Turner, Darryl, Elise, Grams (Penny) Halliwell, Henry, Inspector Sheridan, Leo, Melinda Warren, Mom (Patty) Halliwell, Paige Matthews, Phoebe Halliwell, Prue Halliwell, Sam Wilder, Shelia Morris, Victor Bennett.

9 votes are needed for a conviction or 8 to go to night.

16 players have not voted: Billie, Cole Turner, Darryl, Elise, Grams (Penny) Halliwell, Henry, Inspector Sheridan, Leo, Melinda Warren, Mom (Patty) Halliwell, Paige Matthews, Phoebe Halliwell, Prue Halliwell, Sam Wilder, Shelia Morris, Victor Bennett.

I love multiquoting making smaller posts with some order. Only downside is you forget what you wnated to say about something when you get to type in your answers. Anyways here I go:

My beef with Sam at the time was that it was opportunistic. I mentioned that I thought it looked like buddying up to you. I had to actually go back to the post you're talking about. He said I had low post/content ratio. I forgot it because it was fair as I left for a meeting while joke vote stage was still in progress, I saw that post and kept going because it was accurate. But, if you're going to look at the defense post, look at why. I had just told you that I wasn't engaged though wanted to be and that I had commented on the only things I found interesting. It appeared to me that he jumped onto what you had said and decided, opportunistically, to jump on another suspicion. I don't think that's the case anymore by the way he's responded today and his interactions, but yeah, I thought it was at that moment.

As far as me being a killer, nothing could be farther from the truth. But if you want to buy into Sheridan's bs case, have at it. It's a bit surprising that you are. I've never been lynched as an innocent before...guess there's a first time for everything.

I was opportunistic. I took the opportunity of you being around to give you the pressure you deserved at that point. I think you admitted to that. The second part looks genuine to me, if added to the vendetta against Darryl. I think that's what Phoebe is like (a bit emotional, if I may say so).

can't remember when i last saw Coop here, as i hardly remember anything of Victor Bennett's contibution.is there anything to say for/against them?

That was not too far from lynch time and after several people had said a common lynch target needed to be agreed upon. In her defence, she said she needed to look around more, but why look at the easiest targets that were not even close to ever becoming lynch targets? At this time I had expected her to look at the top candidates to make up her mind about them.

I had lots of stuff about Piper, but useless now, obv.

Worst point being the mass-reveal initiation. OF COURSE it will not be as simple as just asking everyone to share their secret names. You may wanna consider that Mods have played a game or two and also took at least a few secs to consider their setup, no?

Therefore I feel better about the people that stopped the reveal right away: Meh, I didn't pull out all the quotes but only Melinda. I remember there being another one (Chris I think, he's done good imo) and Billie switching her opinion about it (didn't like that from a person I trusted to be a possible leader).

Ok, the kills aren't particularly unexpected.

After reading second half of day 1 (it was exactly half, 22 pages when I left and 44 when I returned) I felt much better about Piper (her reluctance to vote Wyatt was rather good sign), Bille and Sam.

Melinda, Prue and Darryl are still my top suspects, they did nothing for me to clear them.

And now I need to reread Leo, at least to understand why Piper pushed for his lynch.

More thoughts after that.

I'm here do I need to switch

Eurgh, sorry people. Have had unexpected work commitments and after a 15-hour day don't really fancy slogging through everything I've missed. Since the day has just ended anyway I'll catch up when I get back from work tomorrow. Bed now...

Looks like I slept through the whole deadline shenanigans, at work now but I finish in 8~ hours and don't have work anymore for the next few weeks after today so I should be able to spend quite a bit of time re-reading through this thread.

From Worst to bad those are people that came in from lurking work. Despite of alignment I find it always distracting when people do that. When I come in late I first check out the situation and if the party is over and I still wanna play I go straight to do what I usually do: rereading/commenting.

I think it was Sheila who came in at some weird time with a big post full of old posts: so that's the opposite: if you come in and party's about to reach the peek you should NOT take the leisure to see what has happened 4 hours ago. But that's just me :dunno:

ETA: sorry Henry, I only now looked at the time stamp, so I guess you don't really count. When you reread it all at once after hours you sometimes miss such things.

I can barely post right now, or follow. Literally hiding in the washroom to type this. I don't mind if someone finds me suspicious, but with only "one measly vote" on me, I found it strange that Grams put just me and Piper up on the lynching block. Without reading the last few pages, I can't offer any new insight. If that frustrates you, believe me when I say it frustrates me more!

Two posts of this kind, always coming for self-defence. Which lead me to think that he might have been following. He's on reread list now, which I refrained from yesterday for OMGIS reasons as he accused me once, I think. Didn't want to be biased.

Random question - who volunteered to be the SK?

I did. Was really disappointed that I didn't get it.

I didn't like that. It's fishing for capable players (or at least such that think they are). I can't turn my head around to see why that was helpfull? What is the information gain here? Billie said she would've liked to do that, also Piper iirc. Now what?

Archived