[Book Spoilers] The Many-Faced God?

So, Jaqen says "The Red God must have his due" when referring to the deaths. I can't recall what he said in the books but he (as a Faceless Man) should be referring to the Many-Faced God. Does this mean that they've cut that god, and what's that going to change when Arya gets to Braavos?

So, Jaqen says "The Red God must have his due" when referring to the deaths. I can't recall what he said in the books but he (as a Faceless Man) should be referring to the Many-Faced God. Does this mean that they've cut that god, and what's that going to change when Arya gets to Braavos?

I'm pretty sure that the Faceless Men recognize all gods as real, and he says that the Red God is owed three lives because Jaqen, Rorge and Biter would have died by fire, the Red God's element.

he does say this in the book, verbatim.

Archived