Mafia 94 - Fringe: The Best of Both Worlds

House Targaryen

I honestly don't think I've been that smug this game :unsure:. Except as a rhetorical device to make sure people didn't ignore my case, but since I confessed to doing that while I was posting I didn't expect people to take me that seriously.

I've consistently stuck to the idea that Sam might flip innocent. I've tried to spend as much of today as I can planning for that contingency. Sam hasn't been helping that by refusing to answer my questions, but apparently that's my fault somehow? :unsure: Heavy-handed sarcasm aside, I'd feel bad if Sam flipped innocent and it's not something I've seriously insisted won't happen.

But whatever. Not feeling particularly enthused about the game right now anyway. If people want to lynch Sam now, go ahead, I guess.

And yes, William, I read that post. Sounds like Charlie has / might have more to say though? And I don't see why we can't try to figure out the role mechanics stuff now instead of waiting until tomorrow, for that matter. But meh. I'll be back in a dozen hours or so, I guess? Imagine the day will be over by then.

I'm just bored. I don't really have much more to add until Sam flips. Did you manage to come up with anything with regards to starting alts?

Vote Count #32

It is Day Four

13 Players remain: Astrid Farnsworth, Brandon Fayette, Charlie Francis, Elizabeth Bishop, Frank Stanton, Henry Higgins, Lincoln Lee, Marilyn Dunham, Nick Lane, Olivia Dunham, Phillip Broyles, Sam Weiss, William Bell.

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch and 7 to go to night.

6 Votes for Sam Weiss (Frank Stanton, Phillip Broyles, Henry Higgins, William Bell, Astrid Farnsworth, Nick Lane)

1 Vote for Marilyn Dunham (Charlie Francis)

6 Players have not voted: Brandon Fayette, Lincoln Lee, Marilyn Dunham, Olivia Dunham, Sam Weiss, Elizabeth Bishop.

Vote Count #33

It is Day Four

13 Players remain: Astrid Farnsworth, Brandon Fayette, Charlie Francis, Elizabeth Bishop, Frank Stanton, Henry Higgins, Lincoln Lee, Marilyn Dunham, Nick Lane, Olivia Dunham, Phillip Broyles, Sam Weiss, William Bell.

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch and 7 to go to night.

7 Votes for Sam Weiss (Frank Stanton, Phillip Broyles, Henry Higgins, William Bell, Astrid Farnsworth, Nick Lane, Olivia Duhham)

1 Vote for Marilyn Dunham (Charlie Francis)

5 Players have not voted: Brandon Fayette, Lincoln Lee, Marilyn Dunham, Sam Weiss, Elizabeth Bishop.

There are DEFINITELY no clues in this scene :P

Sam Weiss patiently waited for the slow day to end. He knew what was coming for him, it was inevitable and he was ready for it.

When the time came, the others surrounded him, armed only with their clenched fists. "We have all agreed that you will be beaten to death. It's painful enough if you're a shifter and it's humane enough if you're, well, human."

Sam let out a sigh. "That's not what I'd call humane but... OOh!"

One by one they punched him, then they started kicking, strangulating, biting... "Hey, uhh, guys, he's already bleeding... and it doesn't look like mercury..." observed a young man.

"Who cares!? For all we know they could have ketchup pockets under their skin to fool us!" replied an older woman.

Another woman sniffed the blood."It doesn't really smell like ketchup to me..." The sudden realization that they were beating on a human made them stop. "I think he's still breathing..."

"Are you sure? He looks pretty dead to me." Assured another man. "...and I kind of broke his legs, something tells me he won't be too happy about that."

"...Yeah, I don't think he'll be happy when he realizes I chewed an ear off of him either..." Confessed another one.

"Eww..." Exclaimed some women.

Then one of them had an idea. "Ok... How about we go grab something to snack and just forget about this?"

"Sounds good to me. I could go for a milkshake..." those were the last words Sam heard as he laid on the ground senseless, waiting for time to finish the job they had started.

Sam Weiss (snax) - NOT a Shapeshifter was lynched Day 4

edit: lynch scene added.

Is it a bad thing that deep down I'm slightly glad that Sam didn't flip mafia.

I kind of see what you're saying. I think my issue with the way he's played the game is it's very restrained and disjointed. Yea, he went back and brought up some posts to check for partnerships but I haven't agreed with his reads at all. And I feel like he's just looking at people and grabbing posts instead of doing it in a methodical/aggressive way which I'd expect.

Also, Walter suspected Astrid and he died then John suspected Astrid and he died. Yea, it's WIFOM but it happened two nights in a row so another thing to note.

I don't remember Walter suspecting Astrid but I know for sure John did. I'll look back at Walter soon though. Also what's your thoughts on my Henry-read.

Sounds like Charlie has / might have more to say though?

Not too much more. I was really hoping to get some response/reaction from Frank/Astrid/Marilyn on my read on them but it seems that everyones avoided my thoughts or at least avoided commenting on specific things which is annoying but probably means I should make smaller posts instead of walls if I want people to read them. I think Marilyn is the way to go tomorrow though would be interested in hearing your thoughts on all three of them.

Archived