Mafia 94 - Fringe: The Best of Both Worlds

House Targaryen

What do you think?

I think those are pretty stupid choices? And I think the question would make more sense coming from somebody other than you.

Why are you alive?

(I mean, I guess it wouldn't surprise me to learn I was targeted on night 1 and was healed? But since then I don't think I've done anything that makes me an obvious night-kill choice. Certainly not to the extent that it's odd that I'm alive. I argued against lynching Nina on day 2, then on day 3 started strongly pushing a theory that led to us lynching an innocent. I doubt the FM have been quaking in their boots at the thought of letting me live.)

Ok, I still think David was the symp (who made the list before knowing his role) and fell need to reread him and Nina. Probably not in next 15 hours, though.

Have finished a work today and too weared to be active. But you may give me some more queer ideas to argue against.

Why aren't we discussing a mass role-claim yet?

Why didn't we discuss it on day 2?

As for now, we know a lot of roles dealing with portals and that's all. Switching this, switching that, we still have no idea why portals should be so important in this game. Not even a hint.

Ok, I still think David was the symp (who made the list before knowing his role) and fell need to reread him and Nina. Probably not in next 15 hours, though.

David being a symp would rule out Frank as an FM, based on day 1, right? Guess I'll go and reread Marilyn and Olivia...

Mass reveal is probably a good idea at this point.

How do you want to do it?

Phillip -- who has claimed already, and is probably town? -- picks somebody, they claim a role (or both roles, if they know them?) and pick somebody else? Does that work?

Why didn't we discuss it on day 2?

As for now, we know a lot of roles dealing with portals and that's all. Switching this, switching that, we still have no idea why portals should be so important in this game. Not even a hint.

Personally, I haven't brought it up for a good reason. Which is related to one of my roles.

Switching this, switching that, we still have no idea why portals should be so important in this game. Not even a hint.

The mods thought portals and switching between alts would be Really Cool, and so through lots of those roles in?

We still need Olivia/Lee to tell us if they changed the Universe last night, I guess.

How do you want to do it?

Phillip -- who has claimed already, and is probably town? -- picks somebody, they claim a role (or both roles, if they know them?) and pick somebody else? Does that work?

Thats fine with me. Though Phillip needs to reveal his 2nd role first, before picking somebody.

Phil, if you're picking me first then tell me now. I'm about to leave for a few hours to do family stuff.

Otherwise, I'll be back later today.

Thats fine with me. Though Phillip needs to reveal his 2nd role first, before picking somebody.

Roleless innocent. Evidently. I won't say I was happy to stay in red universe if my second role wasn't even worse.

Phil, if you're picking me first then tell me now. I'm about to leave for a few hours to do family stuff.

Well, I pick

(Fanfares)

Liz.

Stop. This is stupid, someone explain the benefit to picking town-reads to lock in claims first. I see no logic behind that all, the idea of popcorn claiming (Which is what this is) is that people can select scum-reads and force them to lock claims in early, the gain from this is that scum aren't able to see everyone elses claim before claiming.

Edit; Do agree that it probably is mass-claim time though. But we need to be putting scum-reads first. Not last.

Edit2: I thought William was someone completely different...I think that persons probably one of Astrid/Elizabeth then.

Roleless innocent.

*boggles*

That's not on the list, is it?

Liz.

I'm a Paradigm Shifter in my main alt (1-shot, which I wasted).

I'm a Character Focus Finder in my other alt.

Brandon next?

Okay, let's have Marilyn claim next.

(I agree with Charlie that we should pick suspicious players to pick first.)

Stop. This is stupid, someone explain the benefit to picking town-reads to lock in claims first. I see no logic behind that all, the idea of popcorn claiming (Which is what this is) is that people can select scum-reads and force them to lock claims in early

To expand on my last post, I agree with this, but having suggested we claim this way I could hardly baulk just because my name was picked early. And I find Phillip's second claimed role ... kind of odd? Enough that I don't regret having him claim that role first.

... and that I'm very interested in rereading Olivia all of a sudden.

That's not on the list, is it?

Unsure how it is called now, but my second role has no abilities.

Absolutely no idea what it is and how it's different from universe shifter. Need to reread rules once again.

You are able to change the focus of any person you choose to target, however by doing so, your own focus will shift and therefore both of you will change Character Focus during the night phase. At night you may choose to use your ability by sending a PM to the mods with the name of the player you wish to target. Assuming no role interferes you will force this player to change his Character Focus and you will also change Character Focus yourself. (Think of this a an extra Cross Portal for anyone you desire and yourself. Please note that YOU may not use your normal Cross a Portal ability the night you choose to use your Paradigm Shift. Also note that if the player you targeted used his Portal Crossing he will still be affected by your powers). Paradigm Shifts are cumulative and resolve simultaneously.

Which night you used in and on whom?

Archived