Mafia Game 94.5 - Marvel Time!

House Wythers

There are no clues in this scene.

"Colonel Fury, we have another fight."

"This is third fight they are having this night, Hill. Just tell them to stop and if they don't use your stun guns."

"This is different sir. It's about Banner."

"Contact Tony and Steve. I want all available squads there. Now!"

"Professor Banner, here are under my protection. I will not have you arguing with them. Don't even get close to them. Do you understand me?"

Bruce was holding himself. It was hard, he was on edge, but he still had control.

"Scott, p-please-"

"Begging, Banner? Oh, maybe you are really a human when you are not a destructive green ugly monster."

And he lost it.

"HULK NOT UGLY!"

Scott tried to move, but his legs betrayed him. He was in shock, hardly breathing and then-

"HULK SMASH!"

Operation Missing Hammer

Dossier #2

Name: Scott "Cyclops" Summers

Nick Fury's Notes: Trying to protect mutants, Scott overdid his task. Thankfully he is still breathing, but I doubt he can return to Utopia in a few months.

Cyclops(Seasick Drake) is dead. He was a Hero.

Bruce Banner transformed to Hulk.

...Not the kill I was expecting. Bruce being roleblocked there and a kill going through makes him very very probably town and not up for lynching. Also no-three deaths means that Punisher isn't a symp.

Immortal > Punisher > Doom > Dead is my prefernce right now. Everyone else is town.

It is day 2

11 players remain: Black Widow, Deadpool, Doctor Doom, Emma Frost, Hulk, Mr. Immortal, Phoenix, Punisher, Silver Surfer, Squirrel Girl, Wolverine.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

11 players have not voted: Black Widow, Deadpool, Doctor Doom, Emma Frost, Hulk, Mr. Immortal, Phoenix, Punisher, Silver Surfer, Squirrel Girl, Wolverine.

Uh. Want to explain Emma scum for me?

Go look at her vote/push on Torch. + The fact that she came out claiming she had a role name and I don't see why she'd do that as scum since she could have just let people continue to focus on Werewolf.

Uh. Want to explain Emma scum for me?

Go look at her vote/push on Torch.

Gut, mostly. Look at how this is a posibility. He pushed for her partner, knowing that there are not enough players for a lynch. I think that Mr Immortal is townier because he practically decided the lynch with that switch

ETA: yes they can

Don't see it. Really don't and even went back and re-looked at her to make sure I'm not just tunneling some image of it in my head. I think you're putting too much stock into gut (It's rarely ever good or at least in my experience of it).

Punisher

Yeah, it's a lot of PoE + The fact that his scumhunting really doesn't seem all that much looking back at it.

irrelevant. I suggest we use the Vig kill today. We pretty Much have a small pool pf suspects. We can lynch them in Order and still win.

Archived