Mafia Game 94.5 - Marvel Time!

House Wythers

The day I believe that from you is the day the earth stands still.

*shrug* I didn't see any point in having codes for a role that doesn't prove partnership and for which I don't need to pick targets in advance. So I didn't use any. I'm not some sort of code-obsessed lunatic who insists on putting them in every single game I play for no fucking reason. Not when there's RP to be getting on with, anyway.

(Hey, at least nobody's going to insist they can read me after this game! ;) )

*shrug* I didn't see any point in having codes for a role that doesn't prove partnership and for which I don't need to pick targets in advance. So I didn't use any. I'm not some sort of code-obsessed lunatic who insists on putting them in every single game I play for no fucking reason. Not when there's RP to be getting on with, anyway.

(Hey, at least nobody's going to insist they can read me after this game! ;) )

No. I'm not saying that you have codes. I'm saying I don't believe you'd ever give up on codes. You love them!

I guess I'll claim :shrugs:

My role has been poorly breadcrumbed in different bits. But I'm a Jack of All Trades with 3 Telepath abilities. (the kind of overused role Faraday likes).

I posess 3 - 1-Shot Abilities. (hence the 3 reasons to the Surfer).

- I used my private messaging ability to code a message to Black Widow last night to the extent I was allowed. (50 Words or less)

- I can make a public one too (60 words or less)

- and I can prevent a target specific player from voting another one.

I can use my day action and one of my night actions on a same day/night phase.

lol, ironically enough early day 1 i wrote to the mods that i had a feeling if i kept talking id be a major wagon for the end of day >.>

and idk, i felt kinda good yesterday until widow came in and said hed prefer me over wolfie. but it all worked out in the end :)

Archived