Notable Releases
From the Store
Game of Thrones Distressed Targaryen Sigil Women's T-Shirt
Targaryen Distressed Women’s T-Shirt
HBO US
Featured Sites
License Holders

Photo

Will Dany need assistance (ie scorcery) to control her dragon?

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 The Frision Wolf

The Frision Wolf

Commoner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:38 AM

Arya and Brann wil WARG in those dragons, thuss controling them.

#62 Drogo_1

Drogo_1

Sellsword

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:12 PM

I think Dany uses magic unknowingly. I believe she will need to use the horn to get the dragons under control and her actions may have already cast a spell that allows he to use the horn without dying. I do not think any of the stark children aside from jon snow will ride a dragon. I do not believe you can warg dragons because they are fire made flesh and somehow that concept prevents me from thinking that they can be warged.

#63 The Bastard of Walton

The Bastard of Walton

Landed Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:27 PM

I think Dany uses magic unknowingly. I believe she will need to use the horn to get the dragons under control and her actions may have already cast a spell that allows he to use the horn without dying. I do not think any of the stark children aside from jon snow will ride a dragon. I do not believe you can warg dragons because they are fire made flesh and somehow that concept prevents me from thinking that they can be warged.

I agree, but still think maybe Bran will be able to warg a dragon. Not saying he will do, just think he will have that power. Daenerys for me anyway will be the only one who can blow the horn properly, but I think it could be the horn that brings down the wall & the one sam has is the horn to control Dragons.

#64 The Frision Wolf

The Frision Wolf

Commoner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:04 AM

I agree, but still think maybe Bran will be able to warg a dragon. Not saying he will do, just think he will have that power. Daenerys for me anyway will be the only one who can blow the horn properly, but I think it could be the horn that brings down the wall & the one sam has is the horn to control Dragons.

I agree on the part that it´s te wrong horn that she is going to blow, But what was it where Manche Raider is looking for ? Maby thats the Horn that controle's the dragongs ???