What is the difference between Jenny of Oldstones, Maggie the Frog and the Ghost of High Heart

Khal Pono

No, this isn't a riddle with a hilarious punchline; I seriously get them confused. Halp.

Jenny oO was friends with a woods witch, who could possibly be the Ghost of Highheart (whom Arya meets).

Maggy the frog was a traveller soothsayer who met Cercei when she was young, and after Cercei disrespected her, she told the Valonqar prophesy.

Maggy the Frog: Maegi from Essos, Jeyne Westerling's great grandmother. Dead a long time ago. Was the one giving Cersei her prophecy.

Jenny of Oldstones: Lover (married to?) Duncan the Small. Was the one who introduced the Ghost of High Heart to the court. Died in the tragedy at Summerhall.

Ghost of High Heart: Dwarf woman, gave Egg the prophecy about the PtwP coming from Aerys' line. Met Arya in ASoS

OK for some reason I thought Jenny and Ghost of High Heart were the same. So Maggie and Jenny are human and Ghost of High Heart is implied to be one of the children of the forest, correct?

Well it's thought that either the Ghost of Hight Heart is a COTF or she's got COTF ancestors.

OK for some reason I thought Jenny and Ghost of High Heart were the same. So Maggie and Jenny are human and Ghost of High Heart is implied to be one of the children of the forest, correct?

Ghost of high heart has weird red eyes and is very short in stature. There's theories she is a CotF, or even a hybrid. One theory i read is that she is a child of Bloodraven and CoTF. It's down to you what to believe.

Jenny of Oldstones loved Prince Duncan the Small who perished at Summerhall. He was the crown prince but he gave up his crown for her.

The Ghost of High Heart has red eyes, and pale skin and is a tiny woman with CotF ancestry. She made the prophecy that the PtwP would come from Aerys & Rhaella's line. The Ghost of High Heart & Jenny were friends and I think she witnessed the tragedy at Summerhall.

Maggy the Frog is the one who made three prophecies to Cersei. She had yellow eyes. It is said Maggy could mean 'maegi'.

Ser Barristan went on. “I saw your father and your mother wed as well. Forgive me, but there

was no fondness there, and the realm paid dearly for that, my queen.”

“Why did they wed if they did not love each other?”

“Your grandsire commanded it. A woods witch had told him that the prince was promised would

be born of their line.”

“A woods witch?” Dany was astonished. “She came to court with Jenny of Oldstones. A stunted

thing, grotesque to look upon. A dwarf, most people said, though dear to Lady Jenny, who always

claimed that she was one of the children of the forest.”

“What became of her?”

“Summerhall.” The word was fraught with doom.

The Prince of Dragonflies loved Jenny of Oldstones so

much he cast aside a crown, and Westeros paid the bride price in corpses.

Archived