Could This Dragon Be A Real Wolf?

Good point about Wylla.

I failed to clarify myself about Ashara. I meant that there was probably truth about the rumors of an affair. I don't think she was Jon's mother, but Cat obviously came to that conclusion. Her suspicion that his mother was highborn might have been the reason she feared Jon so much. Bastards with a highborn mother are more likely to be legitimized or fight to be legitimized than bastards with common mothers.

It's clear that Ashara can't be Jon Snow mother, the timeline doesn't fit.

When we're reading a fantasy book some things are always the same, if someone is presumed dead but his/her body is not recover very often that person isn't dead....So assuming that Ashara Dayne is alive then why she fake her own death?....why nobody knew anything else about her?

Come on is time to move this conversation out of the Ned-Ashara affair.

Why did Brando talked to Ashara? To ask her to dance with Ned who was too shy to give the first step. If Brandon was interested that Ned get close to Ashara why would he go and sleep with the woman that his brother liked?...That doesn't make any sense.

It doesn't really mean much on it's own, though. Ashara also danced w the Red Viper (brother to the Prince of Dorne) Jon Connington (companion of the Crown Prince), A KG member, & the heir of Winterfell. Cream of the Westerosi crop. It's equally plausible that Brandon went to bat for his little brother simply to include him in the dancing. He's a shy, solemn, dutiful kid, & wild, impetuous, rash Brandon may have just wanted him to lighten up & dance w a beautiful woman for once in his miserable life. It doesn't NECESSARILY follow that Ned was head over heels w Ashara...

I really doubt it was Brandon, all he did was be Ned's wingman and set them up to dance, it would be a pretty sad move if he had sex with the woman that his brother was infatuated with.

Again, there is zero proof that Ned was infatuated with Ashara. That is an assumption *we* make.

Archived