[Book Spoilers] Is anyone recording reactions for the duel aftermath?

If we can judge by Lena's twitter pictures from the past I say yes. Because she obviously does hint some things occasionally. Before I was pretty sure LS wouldn't be in the show. But now I think it's more likely than not, that she will be. I hope she appears cause I will love to hate that character. ;)

Brienne was pointed toward the BWB in her last episode. That wouldn't have happened if LS weren't in the show. Also, seeing as meeting her is looking to be the climax of Jaime & Brienne's story, there's literally no way to do the story without her.

So sick of these. "Haha! Look at your face when GRRM rips yet another character away from you!" Enough, already.

Oh I dunno, sure it's just schadenfreude for some, but for many, it's just fascinating. We don't often get a chance to observe strong, engaged human reactions in that way in a non-harmful context, and the show does bring them out.

And also, in a way, it's a kind of bonding or initiation ceremony. We've all been through the hurt ourselves, and the shows make us like brothers and sisters in a bizarre kind of Night's Watch situation :D

• 2 weeks later...

Not for nothing, the biggest reaction video this season, even more profound than Tywin dying, will be the debut of The Lady. THOSE are reaction videos id like to see

I agree. That will be something that could not be predicted by ANY unsullied.

• 1 month later...

Archived