(Book Spoilers) Where was Yara?

I was really hoping for this:

That Yara would have retreated to Moat Cailin (probably the nearest Ironborn stronghold) after her failed raid of the Dreadfort. She would then tell all of the Ironborn how Theon was "dead", before receiving a raven/news about Balon's death and her uncle's arrival at Pyke. She would then of course flee back to Pyke before Theon and the Bolton's show up. Imagine all of the Ironborn's confusion when "Theon" shows up after Yara told them all he had died. :laugh:

But instead we got...... nothing. Yara has been in ONE freaking episode this whole season.

I was really hoping for this:

That Yara would have retreated to Moat Cailin (probably the nearest Ironborn stronghold) after her failed raid of the Dreadfort. She would then tell all of the Ironborn how Theon was "dead", before receiving a raven/news about Balon's death and her uncle's arrival at Pyke. She would then of course flee back to Pyke before Theon and the Bolton's show up. Imagine all of the Ironborn's confusion when "Theon" shows up after Yara told them all he had died. :laugh:

But instead we got...... nothing. Yara has been in ONE freaking episode this whole season.

That could have worked. But it didn't happen that way.

I am really hoping she shows up in the finale. We might still get Balon's death tomorrow.

No word of Yara on the "Previously on" :(

Well, that does reduce the chances of seeing her.

On the other hand I am not sure there is a scene that they could show there that would have any useful information. If all she is going to do this episode is learn of her father's death it doesn't really need any reminder information.

Did anyone else get the impression from that, that the Hound fight will be against Vale knights? He told them who he was...

Archived