Dany, Tyrion, Jon Snow

Ser Grimes

Dany killed Drogo, Tyrion killed Shae, but Jon didn't directly kill Yggrite. Jon checked the fletching of the arrow and it wasn't his. By running away and warning the Wall he indirectly killed her.

Here's all the 3s btw

we know… the shape of shadows… morrows not yet made… drink from the cup of ice… drink from the cup of fire… Mother of Dragons… Child of Three… three heads has the dragon… three fires must you light: one for life and one for death and one to love… three mounts must you ride: one to bed and one to dread and one to love… three treasons will you know: once for blood and once for gold and once for love… daughter of death, slayer of lies, bride of fire…

Child of Three

Of the original three? I don't know.

Three Heads has the dragon.

Originally Aegon, Rhaenys and Visenya

Now Dany, unknown and unknown but maybe Tyrion, or Jon, or a Martell or Baratheon or Plumm, or a Blackfyre??? or any other house with Targaryen blood

Three Fires must you light, one for life, one for death, and one for love

Is the Drogo fire the one for death or the one for life? Has she lit any other fires?

Three mounts must you ride. One to bed, one to dread, and one to love.

So she loves her Silver but I don't think that is what it's talking about. I think Drogon is the one to dread, or is it Hizdahr? or is Hizdahr the one to bed. Is Drogo the one to bed or the one to love?

Three Treasond, one for blood, one for gold, one for love

Mirri Maz Dur for blood

I don't think Jorah's or Brown Ben Plumm's count for gold

Other probable 3s

Marriages (I don't see the Marriage to Hzidahr lasting and she'll probably take a Westerosi husband.)

Thoughts?

Archived