can moqorro convert daenerys to R'hllor?

blckp

she have seen so many magic yet she seems not so interested in religion

and prays whatever god comes to her mind

The blood of the dragon must not be afraid. Dany said a quick prayer, begging the Warrior for courage and the Dothraki horse god for strength. She made herself walk forward.

at least she believes gods exists

Dany wondered, would the horse god of the Dothraki part the grass and claim her for his starry khalasar, so she might ride the nightlands beside her sun-and-stars? Or would the angry gods of Ghis send their harpies to seize her soul and drag her down to torment?

was a cruel fate, yet not so cruel as Mago's will be. I promise you that, by the old gods and the new, by the lamb god and the horse god and every god that lives. I swear by the Mother of Mountains and the Womb of the World. Before I am done with them, Mago and Ko Jhaqo will plead for the mercy they showed Eroeh

Missandei had told her of the Lord of Harmony, worshiped by the Peaceful People of Naath; he was the only true god, her little scribe said, the god who always was and always would be, who made the moon and stars and earth, and all the creatures that dwelt upon them. Poor Lord of Harmony. Dany pitied him. It must be terrible to be alone for all time, attended by hordes of butterfly women you could make or unmake at a word.

seems her view on R'hllor for now

Westeros had seven gods at least, though Viserys had told her that some septons said the seven were only aspects of a single god, seven facets of a single crystal. That was just confusing. The red priests believed in two gods, she had heard, but two who were eternally at war. Dany liked that even less. She would not want to be eternally at war.

3 hours ago, blckp said:

she have seen so many magic yet she seems not so interested in religion

and prays whatever god comes to her mind

at least she believes gods exists

seems her view on R'hllor for now

I personally don't think he will be able to convert her at all but we can't risk out the possibility of course, maybe somehow he can convince her she's Azor Ahai, make her see it in the flames like Mel did for Stannis or something like that. There is a good chance on him and/or Tyrion could get her to go to Volantis to free the slaves(if they did not manage that by themselves), or not. We can't forget that she was warned not to trust (was it not to trust or am i mistaken?can't remember well now) of "the black flame and the little lion" AKA Moqorro and Tyrion.

Like the Valyrians of old and most Targs, she will accept all faiths and, if needed, convert to the one that helps her most, since she's going (eventually) to Westeros I don't think that will be R'hllor.

We already have a red fanatic king (or one who appears to outsiders to be a fanatic), I don't think there's space for another so she won't be a hardcore believer though she will likely take all the help she can get from Moqorro.

Archived