Wind of winter Aeron pov and Feast of crows samwell last pov and timeline question ?

Mehmet Eren

Hello song of Ice and Fire Fans 

This my first topic after long time I prefer to read your thought and comment some time .I am confuse about this matter ı know every POV has own timeline most of the time they are different from eachother or close  but What about Sam and Aeron timeline are they close with each other  which one occur in the future than other one. Second Question Victorian and Aeron timeline it seems to Aeron POV happen not so much after Victorian left for Dany so do you think  Aeron POV ch and coming sacrifice and crash between two battle fleet  Eurpn big blood magic will happen way before Victorian set foot in  Meereen thanks 

I'll take a shot at answering this. The "Most Precise Timeline" says that the battle between Euron and the Redwyne fleet is taking place on May 7th. This is impossible as this would mean the battle takes place before Loras takes Dragonstone. The confusion arises since it appears that what is happening is Aeron thinking back over what has happened to him since the kingsmoot. During much of this time Aeron is drugged or semi-conscience. This means the timing of this is probably should not taken from the chapter itself. There are a few times when Aeron is clear about where he is and what is going on that can be synced up to events in other chapters. From this, my guess would be that the battle is taking place within the last week of May or the first week of June.

I'm sure the people who study these things closely will be along eventually to give a more exact answer.

ETA: This means that this battle would be taking place shortly after Sam arrives in Oldtown. Oldtown wouldn't know about the outcome yet. Another clue that this takes place after Sam arrives in Oldtown is that it does not appear that Hightower's fleet has been sent out yet when Sam arrives. It appears Hightower hasn't done anything yet.

Archived