Littlefinger, eying the seven kingdoms?

So my guess would be now he helped conquer Winterfell, that he will try to win the iron throne for himself. I think he'll propose to Sansa that if she gathers the North and helps LF win the Iron throne, he will name her Queen in the North. The North should still hate the Lannisters and are more likely to want Usurper LF on the throne than usurper Joffrey.

Of course they stand no chance against Princess Peach and her super-dragons, and maybe the throne room will be burnt to the ground by Cersei, but we can all complain about that next season.

If this is true and LF will propose this to Sansa, the only thing I don't get are LF's strange moves in season 5.

Well, yeah. I can totally see LF on the Iron Throne for a short time.

If Sansa marries him (I'd love that but I suppose it's not gonna happen) he would in fact have power over three kingdoms. He is the superior lord of Riverlands, at least in name. He is lord protector of the Vale. And with Sansa he would have the North as well (Jon is a wild card of course). With the Vale forces intact and the forces of Westerlands, Stormlands and possibly also the Reach weakened, and Dorne sinking into anarchy (Ellaria might even be his ally against the Lannisters!), he probably could try to declare a war against the Crown.

His actions makes in season 5 makes no sense. One would say that his point was to label the Boltons as the traitors, destroy them and thanks to Sansa (or thanks to Cersei's generosity) get power of the North. That's fine. But practically sacrifying Sansa to this was just incredibly stupid. As I said in another thread, neither Roose nor Ramsay have ever seen Sansa, and if they did by a chance, it had to be years ago. LF could easily give them a fake Sansa, like in the books they were given a fake Arya. Stupid. The real reason for his actions was that D&D didn't want to introduce a new character or to change Ramsay's and Theon's arc from the books, so they used Sansa because they probably considered her book arc not cool enough.

Archived