BloodRaven's and Mormont And Benjen

OK So i got started earlier this morning. I've had a couple cocktails of varyis things. So i am about 1/4th the way through Dance and i get to the chapter where Jon is sending he's last good friends in the watch to the shadow tower and east watch. He then remarks that Ghost and Mormont's raven. That they are hes lot now. Which got my mind a churnin. We all know Mormont's Raven says a lot of questionable things. This is something i have been thinking about for awhile. I believe That in that line of the symbolism of this scene(Jon represents Mormont , ghost represents Benjen, The Raven represents BloodRaven).  I believe Mormont, Benjen, and BloodRaven where friends or people of like mind and they've been working together for years. All of Mormont's squawks are really BloodRaven and Benjen Convo'ing with Mormont about the state of affairs in the winterfell and all around Westeros. I am also of the opinon that Cold Hands is Benjen. I believe Benjen was on his way back to Mormont with the dragon glass cache that they find on the fist and where is killed by the others and when he dies he skin changes to a crow and when they res him he renters his body and regains control cause some Stark's and wildling skin changers are strong enough to break the others hold on the died. The only evidence is see is Mormonts ravens and the Stark's have Skin Changer blood magic from the Warg King and Blood of the First men Pact with the Children. Please Convo or reapart my intoxicated IDEA.     TANSTAAFL

What did you got started on early this morn? Cocktails you say? Dunna do dat. Free lunch is verra tricksy.

Coldhands is supposed to be verra old, whatever that means. Benjen ain’t dat old. That stash Ghost found and led Jon to was bound in, “good wool, thick, a double weave, damp but not rotted. It could not have been long in the ground.”

A Clash of Kings - Jon IV     A length of frayed rope bound the bundle together. Jon unsheathed his dagger and cut it, groped for the edges of the cloth, and pulled. The bundle turned, and its contents spilled out onto the ground, glittering dark and bright. He saw a dozen knives, leaf-shaped spearheads, numerous arrowheads. Jon picked up a dagger blade, featherlight and shiny black, hiltless. Torchlight ran along its edge, a thin orange line that spoke of razor sharpness. Dragonglass. What the maesters call obsidian. Had Ghost uncovered some ancient cache of the children of the forest, buried here for thousands of years? The Fist of the First Men was an old place, only . . .

Beneath the dragonglass was an old warhorn, made from an auroch's horn and banded in bronze. Jon shook the dirt from inside it, and a stream of arrowheads fell out. He let them fall, and pulled up a corner of the cloth the weapons had been wrapped in, rubbing it between his fingers. Good wool, thick, a double weave, damp but not rotted. It could not have been long in the ground. And it was dark. He seized a handful and pulled it close to the torch. Not dark. Black.

Even before Jon stood and shook it out, he knew what he had: the black cloak of a Sworn Brother of the Night's Watch.

Perhaps your post can be used to good purpose. Benjen left the stash. Why, though? AND where he did he go after he stashed his stash? Who gave him that stash?

I never got that cold hand was really old. Yes he his cloths are rottin but things rot faster in the extreme cold. Now if we saw under his cloths and he was mostly skeletal or GRRM out right says he is a super old skin changer that kept his intelligence, and he will fully calls himself Brans monster. So unless that is just BR talking shit through ColdHands. I think that was Benjen dropping him a hint of who he is without tellin hey pal i'm your dead uncle who was brought back to like by these murderous ice monster who might be our ancestors oh yea and im not a zombie ether cause we got make skin walkin blood. 

46 minutes ago, The Mountain that Cries said:

I never got that cold hand was really old. Yes he his cloths are rottin but things rot faster in the extreme cold.

<chuckle>  One of dem children of the forest said Coldhands was killed long ago. Poor dude can’t even come in outta the cold cause there is a ward on the cave.

Now if we saw under his cloths and he was mostly skeletal or GRRM out right says he is a super old skin changer that kept his intelligence, and he will fully calls himself Brans monster.

Ummmmmm, perhaps he calls himself Bran’s monster because he overheard via raven Bran & the Reed kids talkin’.

So unless that is just BR talking shit through ColdHands. I think that was Benjen dropping him a hint of who he is without tellin hey pal i'm your dead uncle who was brought back to like by these murderous ice monster who might be our ancestors oh yea and im not a zombie ether cause we got make skin walkin blood. 

Weeeeel, some nice fruit, cheese and crackers will soak up those early morning cocktails. Add in a good night sleep and you can come back tomorrow and rock and roll.

Who gave Benjen the stash and why did he leave the stash? What was it Mormont said?

A Clash of Kings - Jon IV     "Maester Aemon thinks you clever." Mormont moved the raven to his shoulder. The bird tilted its head to one side, little eyes a-glitter.

The answer was there. "Is it . . . it seems to me that it might be easier for one man to find two hundred than for two hundred to find one."

The raven gave a cackling scream, but the Old Bear smiled through the grey of his beard. "This many men and horses leave a trail even Aemon could follow. On this hill, our fires ought to be visible as far off as the foothills of the Frostfangs. If Ben Stark is alive and free, he will come to us, I have no doubt."

Au Revoir, Auf Wiedershen, Audios. Gotta go catch upon the Lycans.

Archived