Euron's Next Move

Arya Mad?

1 hour ago, Arya Mad? said:

Cersei is pregnant, what's next for Euron?

After reading an outside source, I didn't consider that the baby might actually be Euron's instead. If there is a baby after all, this is probably the biggest event that I did not see coming since the show diverged from the books. Not sure what to make of it.

1 hour ago, Arya Mad? said:

After reading an outside source, I didn't consider that the baby might actually be Euron's instead. If there is a baby after all, this is probably the biggest event that I did not see coming since the show diverged from the books. Not sure what to make of it.

Id be pretty sure the baby's father is Jaime. I think the writers would have definitely shown something if Euron and Cersei had sex. I for one want to see that thumb up the bum.

Regarding Eurons next move, I dont think we will see much from him, if Jon and crew get a wight and manage to get to show it to the Kingdom, I imagine we will see him there. Also if Cersei wants GC mercenaries, he'll be using his armada to transport them, but again probably wont be til season 8 as there is no real need for them just yet. 

Archived