Mafia Game 64

House Targaryen

Hey, look, a talking point! No need for RP now, right? Right?

I grudgingly acknowledge that Sarsfield's protection may be more important than my dreams.

Is it going out on a limb too much if I assume that since there is Mystery Lynch Protector on the role list then evidently someone has scored that role?

Why Sarsfield? Is clearly the next question. Though it's probably difficult to answer until Sars turns up.

It is day 1.

17 players remain: Ashemark, Belmore, Bracken, Bulwer, Cerwyn, Clegane, Drox, Grandison, Harclay, Mallister, Penrose, Sarsfield, Swann, Swyft, Toyne, Vyrwel, Wythers.

9 votes are needed for a conviction or 9 to go to night.

1 vote for Drox (Clegane)

1 vote for Belmore (Toyne)

1 vote for Swann (Harclay)

1 vote for Clegane (Drox)

1 vote for Grandison (Mallister)

1 vote for Mallister (Vyrwel)

1 vote for Wythers (Penrose)

10 players have not voted: Ashemark, Belmore, Bracken, Bulwer, Cerwyn, Grandison, Sarsfield, Swann, Swyft, Wythers.

Why Sarsfield? Is clearly the next question. Though it's probably difficult to answer until Sars turns up.

And even then, I doubt we'll learn any more than is obvious now.

All it tells us is that there might be a few weird roles floating around at the moment as far as I can see. We don't really have much else.

If I were to speculate, I'd assume that the protection needs to be placed at the start of the day? That would explain why it was used now and on a player who hasn't posted yet. I guess the player in question might just want to use it early so we all know it's there too. Future days will tell us which.

Agreed that Sarsfield is a random event at this point (random in choice, not by nature of the role).

Darn it, there goes my brilliant Day 1 case on Sars than includes his reluctance to post so far thus keeping the attention away from himself. It was also based on the arrow - weapons of killers - in his avatar, but I guess I'll have to save it for Day 2.

Plessiez? I've always wondered what happened to him.

I'm going to push for Belmore for the sole reason that I know Targ is fond of it and would probably be sad to see it go :P

:rolleyes: I see that discussing alts is still not a mod-killing offense as it clearly should be by now. :unsure:

If Velez Sarsfield was protected, I'm guessing people like Boca Juniors and River Plate didn't do it...

I find it slightly troubling that Swyft wants us to vote off Swann, which is clearly some sort of bird on bird attempted cockfight, but I think cockfighting is deplorable, even if one of the cocks is blue.

Archived