Mafia Game 64

House Targaryen

Ok, I honestly don't know why it merits an eyerolling, but I'm guessing you'll tell me after the game.

Toyne, i've got no idea what Grandison's going on about either.

Reveal:

I am your finder. Unfortunatly I am slightly limited. I get five investigations each night, but only if we lynch the lynch-protected player.

Liar!

House Belmore

Reveal:

I am your finder. Unfortunatly I am slightly limited. I get five investigations each night, but only if we lynch the lynch-protected player.

So:

Sarsfield die die die die die

And, Belmore, is this a genuine, honest to goodness, non-joke reveal?

You do seem kind of vehement here. Is there any reason besides the fact that 5 investigations is a crap load to have in one night?

I was assuming that Belmore was joking. So my vote was also a joke.

If Belmore says that the reveal was not a joke, i'll reconsider. But I think it's quite likely to be a joke, don't you?

I was assuming that Belmore was joking. So my vote was also a joke.

If Belmore says that the reveal was not a joke, i'll reconsider. But I think it's quite likely to be a joke, don't you?

I'm slow on the uptake with the humour. But yes, I suspect there is a good chance it's a joke. See my last post.

Wow. Some standard rp, a few silly day 2 minisuspicions based on voting someone whos just voted someone else and overdefensivenes in early rp stage... Then this.

I'm not the finder.

I can't see why he'd lie now. perhaps if hes symp, but even then why not wait until his master is in trouble 1st, or at least someone is, like a non master he wants to set up as "his master"?

5 investigations is VERY powerful, but 1st we have to lynch a lynchproof player? Wow. It pretty much forces the reveal, makes our healer have no choice tonight, i guess in a way it balances out thee 5 finds.

Even though fake reveal as symp makes no sense, real reveal is just as silly. Being under no pressure, why not wait a day or two so you could gather a few suspicions first? Tonight you are shooting in the dark.

Do you use all 5 tonight? Are they standard "Killer/not a killer" or is it "acted/didnt act tonight"? Why reveal now?

Clegane, why such an agressive reaction?

And, Belmore, is this a genuine, honest to goodness, non-joke reveal?

That we will see when that sun-shy shadow-hiding freak Sarsfield has been lynched today. Yeah, Pless-killing fouls stink scum, now you're in a funk, eh? :pirate:

:idea:

Hmmmh, just in case I will ask Targ if I will indeed get investigation results after I sent him my list.

Well, that and the small point of trying to lynch a player who I'm pretty sure you can't even vote for. :P

See, thats a ploy i can believe. it forces the finder to reveal or pull of an audacious stunt. Stops them stumbling into their power so to speak... perhaps?

Right now my money is on Targ, the evil mod. ;)

But, wait, bell, are you still claiming, honestly, its a serious claim?

That we will see when that sun-shy shadow-hiding freak Sarsfield has been lynched today. Yeah, Pless-killing fouls stink scum, now you're in a funk, eh? :pirate:

:idea:

Hmmmh, just in case I will ask Targ if I will indeed get investigation results after I sent him my list.

Now you're just being obtuse.

Is it that you think you might get investigation results before you send in your list? Or do you think you might be allowed to send in your investigations but won't get any results whatsoever?

Archived