[BOOK SPOILERS] Game of Thrones Winner and Losers

ferthepoet

Tie: I also think that Sansa needed to be more "whoa" than what she is. She is pretty, but she does seem to be more than that in the series, although she doesn't really realize that, as far as I am concerned. She likes pretty things, but I don't think she knows how pretty she is, where as Margery Tyrell, Cersei, some others, do know how attractive they are. Sansa just feels ugly and stupid most of the time, because Cersei is such a fucking slore.

After about maybe episode eight, Sansa is a definite winner. When Joffrey made her look at the heads, I thought for sure Sophie Turner was going to under-do the scene, but she did it perfectly! She almost had me thinking she was going to push Joffrey off the edge.

I was SO disappointed in Renley. Loser. For sure. He can be as gay as the day is long, but STILL be the dashing and hot dude he is when Sansa first see's him and is basically like "OMFG that guy is hot"

If you look at him from current interviews he is MUCH MORE ATTRACTIVE. He's got long wavy hair and a beard... looking much more kingly.

I am thinking I am right, now, with my guess that they wanted Renly to have a big transformation between S1 and S2 to give his character a little growth (which it doesn't really do in the books).

• 3 weeks later...

I think Sansa looks too old. She seems too much like a teenager instead of a sweet little girl. I imagine her with blond hair, just because she seems like that but i know she isn't supposed to have it. Her face is too sharp, with her hair. That actress doesnt have the right looks for a Sansa character.

1. Viserys Targaryen

2. Joffrey Baratheon

3. Petyr Baelish

4. Khal Drogo

5. Jeor Mormont

6. Sansa Stark, she's great definitely underrated looking at this thread

It's sad that we will be missing two of the greater actors for next season, but this series has to be the best casted show ever. This is only my top 5

1. Renny

2. Jon Stark

3. I'm going to reserve judgement for Loras until I see season 2

I know it sounds stupid.... Im not sure the iron throne is spiky/cutty enough.... I love how it looks, but seeing the advert to the left of the forum, I love how the arms and front of the seat look liable to cut someone whose disrespectful / clumsy on the throne. I cant see king scabs cutting himself on the HBO throne.

• 3 weeks later...

Renly was the biggest loser for sure. He isn't anything at all like Renly in the books. The most jarring thing after his ridiculously flaming portrayal was how bad his relationship with Robert was. Its been awhile since I read the first book but Im almost positive its mentioned that Renly adored Robert when they were younger and while the relationship between them had probably frayed somewhat over the years there was still brotherly affection there. Renly was disappointed that his great brother had become such a poor king but there was not enmity between them to my understanding of the books. He hit all the wrong notes to me.

Archived