Saddest moment involving minor characters?

Rolex Baratheon

Also everything that involves penny makes me really sad :(

Yeah, no kidding. Penny and her brother Oppo, and every other dwarf. Pretty much a genocide of dwarves is going on on both sides of the Narrow Sea because of Cersei's offer. (This too, I think weighs heavily on Tyrion's conscience now.)

Pate being killed by the "the Alchemist". Dude was just a teenager in love.

Yeah, poor lad.

If it's any consolation, that's Jaqen H'Ghar under Pate's face, so if Lazy Leo (Tyrell) tries to get violent in an argument with "Pate" now, he's going to end up a corpse.

Penny, Jeyne Poole, Jeor Mormont, MaesterAemon, Pod, Theon (if we are talking major characters). and also i think one of the sad moments for me is when we see Thoros after Dondarrion has given himself up so that Lady Stoneheart might rise. The general decline from King's Men to outlaws is pretty sad.

Both of these are related to a main character, but aren't specifically. Davos' wife Marya must be extremely tragic. Her husband, while a great guy, is galavanting around Westeros with bromance partner Stannis, and besides from him simply being absent, a number of her sons were killed fighting with him. The thought of her being alone on Cape Wrath is depressing.

Also, Theon's mother was incredibly sad, sadder than Marya. When Asha visited her, she was just a shell, wasting away and wondering where all of her sons had gone. Her husband Balon provides absolutely no comfort. And Theon was to much of a jackass to visit her.

Cressen's entire POV.

Stalwart Shield paying whores to hug him while he slept.

The Piper archer from the Red Wedding that the Hound puts out of his misery.

The little girl whose doll Arya tears to pieces.

This and when Lady was killed.

"Egg, I dreamed I was old"

:crying: :crying: :crying:

Oh and Pod telling Brienne how he was Tyrion's squire, but he left him :bawl:

Did you have to do this to me, Drac?

Why, oh, why? :bawl:

Dick Crabb, even though he was kind of a scumbag I was touched by his character and was thoroughly sad when his knee cap and face were smash in by a flail (mace?). Mostly for the tales of the land around Crackclaw point. From the behemoth Clarence Crabb up to Visenya making them "good dragon folk" and he turned out to be a pretty decent guy

Mikken and Farlen were pretty rough as well another reason I could never forgive Theon despite wanting to.

A spear in the back and then a botched beheading...to people he grew up with as well.

Mark Mullendore's monkey....he had a pet monkey who could do tricks....why the hell do you take it into battle with you?!?!?

Archived