I don't want to shake any foundations here, but...

Bastard Walder

I think Aegon might be a fake. So first Aegon came to Westeros 300 years ago, conquered it, ruled it, then died, and now we're expected to believe he's not only back, but as a 16 year old? This is like someone taking a bunch of comic book characters and making them teenagers in one show and then having the invariably second fiddle Robin the protagonist. I don't know, it's plausible. Maybe he found the Fountain of Youth. Ponce de Leon should have spent more time exploring Westeros rather than Florida, then he could have still been alive instead some rock 30 feet below some Mexican graveyard. His house is probably a churro stand now because he had the audacity to go die. I just convinced myself, Aegon probably isn't a fake, he found the Fountain of Youth, after all. You can't make that shit up, unless you're on shrooms or something. And even then, a fountain is pretty mundane for a junkie to come up with. Unless the shrooms were just used recreationally, but then they would have an even greater potency because the body hadn't developed a strong enough tolerance yet.

So to conclude, Aegon Targaryen may or may not be who he says he is, and who he says he is may or may not be alive or dead, depending on whether the Fountain of Youth's location is in Westeros, though it may or may not be in Florida, under the slight possibility that the thing even exists, which may or may not be so.

I think Aegon might be a fake. So first Aegon came to Westeros 300 years ago, conquered it, ruled it, then died, and now we're expected to believe he's not only back, but as a 16 year old? This is like someone taking a bunch of comic book characters and making them teenagers in one show and then having the invariably second fiddle Robin the protagonist. I don't know, it's plausible. Maybe he found the Fountain of Youth. Ponce de Leon should have spent more time exploring Westeros rather than Florida, then he could have still been alive instead some rock 30 feet below some Mexican graveyard. His house is probably a churro stand now because he had the audacity to go die. I just convinced myself, Aegon probably isn't a fake, he found the Fountain of Youth, after all. You can't make that shit up, unless you're on shrooms or something. And even then, a fountain is pretty mundane for a junkie to come up with. Unless the shrooms were just used recreationally, but then they would have an even greater potency because the body hadn't developed a strong enough tolerance yet.

So to conclude, Aegon Targaryen may or may not be who he says he is, and who he says he is may or may not be alive or dead, depending on whether the Fountain of Youth's location is in Westeros, though it may or may not be in Florida, under the slight possibility that the thing even exists, which may or may not be so.

For a second I thought you were serious... :bang:

His conquest that began at year 1 went so well because he had gained experience from this attempt

He attempt to conquer in this time (~year 300) failed, so he found a time machine and went back in time to pluck Westeros when it was ripe. Oh and in the time machine he also brought back Dany (renamed her Rhaenys) and her dragons (renaming them Vhagar, Meraxes and Balerion)

Archived