Jon and Rickon

Dornish Assassin

Hello everyone this is my first post ever so don't flay me.

Assuming R+L=J Most people seem to think that Bran or Howland will reveal this to Jon, but I believe it is possible it could come from another angle. What if Rickon is the one who makes the reveal to Jon. If I remember correctly when Eddard gets executed in the first book Bran and Rickon both dream about his death, and Rickon goes into the WF crypts to see his father. People start to search for Rickon and when Bran finds him in the crypts he says something along the lines of: I came to see father, he was down here, and he seemed sad about something concerning Jon. Is it posible that during these events and dreams Eddard told Rickon some crucial information about Jon? I think this is more likely then Howland just randomnly turning up in book 6, however i think Bran making the reveal more likely. If anyone has the exact quote of Rickon in the crypts after neds death from GoT please post it, and thanks for reading :)

That's asking a lot of a three old. At that point in his life, I'm sure he has no idea who Lyanna is and it is next to impossible for him to know or understand what occured during RR. Even if, his father had told him this information, that is still a lot for a baby to remember.

Archived