(Book Spoilers) Royal Wedding Logistics

Nuncle Spayer

First time poster, but a long time lurker of these forums. I came on here after S1E3 aired, and that led me to read the books. Several rereads and rewatches later and I'm definitely an addict of Ice and Fire.

Anyway, I've been thinking a lot lately about the logistics of the Royal Wedding. Particularly, how are they going to get Sansa out of there? Now, Dontos was introduced briefly in season 2 but then inexplicably dropped. They could, I suppose, reintroduce him, but many here seem to believe the PW is destined for episode 2.

The season premier is going to have so much going on with resurfacing storylines, not to mention all the new ones we must begin. If the PW is indeed in episode 2, we need the introductions to Mace and the Red Viper. If the wedding is indeed in episode 2, a great ending to the premier would be for Sansa to meet Dontos, get the hairnet, and be told that it will take her home -- cut to credits.

All being said, I just hope they don't F this part of the wedding up. As great as the festivities were, Sansa's escape and the Littlefinger reveal was the highlight of that chapter.

Anyway, sorry for the scatterbrain thoughts, was just curious as to how you guys think D&D will handle this.

Archived