MAFIA 106 - The triumphant return of Mafia - Day Six - GAME OVER.

House Hightower

Mostly. If I wasn't also a nominee, I'd probably do some rereading looking for compromisiing info on somebody else, but in this situation it leemed senseless.

I never attacked Monday on Day 2.

Ironically, EP is still my prime suspect, I am pretty neutral about most of the rest.

if hes your pi\rome suspect why arent you ding anything about it?

Oh another thing. What if Monday and partner already knew their symp was not WJ? He didn't have to attack her partner for them to figure it, not if the real symp sent them a stronger signal.

It's extremely unlikely. Symps don't send strong signals nowadays.

And anyway, killing fake symp is bad also.

I don't understand why SnowStorm is so very opposed to an Earl lynch :unsure:. I mean, from the reasons he's given he shouldn't mind too much, and he hasn't got a better case that I've seen, and yet ...

I also don't believe that Earl isn't posting because he isn't reading the thread. This is the sort of time Earl should be around. I think he is choosing not to post.

I'm not as opposed to an Earl lynch as you might think. It also bothers me that he hasn't posted anything today.

Mostly. If I wasn't also a nominee, I'd probably do some rereading looking for compromisiing info on somebody else, but in this situation it leemed senseless.

I never attacked Monday on Day 2.

Ironically, EP is still my prime suspect, I am pretty neutral about most of the rest.

This seemed like an "attack" (a light one). I mean, if you don't think she's evil why would you bother making comments like this?

Did you need to talk as much to say nothing?

Earl has thirty minutes to post before I leave.

i would just rather lynch malc.

also not one other person has hinted at a role which means expecto is most likely innocent so whats up with malcs suspicion?

Could be 2FM+symp and only one town PR, no? (As well as other possibilities it's better not to discuss at the moment.)

There's always the alternative of lynching me that I proposed and should have happened yesterday.

But you're actually evil.

Indeed?

For a long while, you were very indecisive when suspecting me, very reluctant to vote me in fear it might be another my mislynch. You had a habit of questioning me very throughfully before making an opinion. What happened with this game?

Tammy, if you lynch Earl now I promise that I will lynch Malc tomorrow (unless Expecto investigates him and clears him) and if not I will be prepared to lynch any player of your choice. I don't see why you'd rather town fails to lynch than that. What is the upside?

Archived