MAFIA 106 - The triumphant return of Mafia - Day Six - GAME OVER.

House Hightower

Personally I think there is another that isn't a symp, I don't know who yet.

Do you think Earl lied to WJ when he said he was aware there were two FM?

I'm afraid of being underestimating him, but I don't think he was lying there. I do think that Monday only makes sense as an FM if there is a third member, otherwise busing Earl just doesn't seem worth it.

To start things off:

I preformed an action last night. Nothing helpful to report.

1) Did you read the details of how Expecto's (claimed) role works?

2) Did you realise that Expecto (and others) suspected you quite a lot?

3) Did you have any choice about whether or not you performed an action last night?

3) Are you surprised to have nothing helpful to report?

Do you think Earl lied to WJ when he said he was aware there were two FM?

I'm afraid of being underestimating him, but I don't think he was lying there. I do think that Monday only makes sense as an FM if there is a third member, otherwise busing Earl just doesn't seem worth it.

I think there is a non-trivial chance of 3 FM and I don't want to clear people because we assume there are only two FM.

So yes, I think Earl might have lied.

To start things off:

1) Did you read the details of how Expecto's (claimed) role works?

2) Did you realise that Expecto (and others) suspected you quite a lot?

3) Did you have any choice about whether or not you performed an action last night?

3) Are you surprised to have nothing helpful to report?

I'd add:

5) what does she mean with nothing helpful? Was she blocked or something and has no result? Is her role one of those that send messages so she can't have a result?

I do think Monday should full claim.

And I also think Malcolm should show his little scummy face and answer my question...

I think there is a non-trivial chance of 3 FM and I don't want to clear people because we assume there are only two FM.

So yes, I think Earl might have lied.

2 FM is way too little for a game like this.

3 Mafia players minimum. (including symps and FM)

I'd say we're dealing with a 3 FM team.. or a 2 FM 2 symps team... or something along these lines... perhaps the symps are promotable or something, i don't really know.. but I too agree that we have at least 3 evil players.

From reading Monday's posts she doesn't seem like a likely partner to Earl. She expressed suspicion of him since day 1 and ended up voting him and lynching him. Pair that with Earl's supposed scum read on her and it feels a little too risky and unnecessary for scum partners. On top of it, Monday hasn't been very active lately, so I'm not sure she'd have agreed to bus Earl when she knew she'd be all by herself and with limited time to play.

What differentiates their interaction from being distancing scum?

I'd say we're dealing with a 3 FM team.. or a 2 FM 2 symps team... or something along these lines... perhaps the symps are promotable or something, i don't really know.. but I too agree that we have at least 3 evil players.

If there are 14 players and 4 of them are evil town can lose after three mislynches. There shouldn't be more than three evil players total.

What differentiates their interaction from being distancing scum?

It just doesn't feel like it. If it was distancing it felt unnecessary. Earl didn't need to be lynched, it could have been avoided. I don't know. I wouldn't have played it like that. I'd have preferred to keep my partner around for as long as possible. And they could have lynched MAlcolm, who instead came out of Earl's lynch looking pretty good. It just seems counter-productive.

eta: I'll be back tomorrow morning.

ALT BLURB

SANTAGAR

House Santagar of Spottswood is a house of landed knights from Dorne. Neither their arms or their motto appear in the books. Santagar was one of the three alts Zar was able to recover post password incident.

It is wise however, not to speak about House Santagar as an alt. Because it's cursed. Save Game 100, Santagar (though this was a different account), whenever featured, is ill-reputedly known to inevitably die during the first day cycle. Santagar was probably simply abandoned rather than forgotten.

Santagar is famous for dying in A Song of Ice and Fire as well. Ser Aron, the former Master-at-Arms of the Red Keep, died during the Riot of King's Landing against King Joffrey.

There aren't any records of Santagar being featured in any game after Game 46.

It is day 3

10 players remain: BBMolla, Emmit, Expecto Patronum, KiDisaster, The Kingmaker, TheMalcolm, Monday, Petyr Baelish the Second, Plessiez, SnowStorm.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

1 vote for SnowStorm (Petyr Baelish the Second)

1 vote for Monday (BBMolla)

1 vote for TheMalcolm (Expecto Patronum)

7 players have not voted: Emmit, KiDisaster, The Kingmaker, TheMalcolm, Monday, Plessiez, SnowStorm.

Good morning.

Peope, you should remembered that yesterday I've said I gladly agreed to be investigated by EP. It evidently meant I didn't intend make any action at night.

And, quite logically, I haven't made any action.

There was no reason to wait for me, since you knew what I will say.

If there are 14 players and 4 of them are evil town can lose after three mislynches. There shouldn't be more than three evil players total.

Not if it is a symp chain.. like 2 FM then a symp to those 2 FM and then a symp to the symp =s they would not know who the others are or w.e

But yeah this is unlikely.. cause it would be too swingy/batshit...

I have no idea if looking at votes helps anything, but here it goes.

I am thinking that there is a good possibility that the FM split their votes (if there are two) because they didn't care who got lynched out of Gert and EP. If there are three, there is an even greater chance they are on two different lynches. Early was on EP, so I am looking at who was on Gert.

I removed EP, Wally/Pete, and the dearly departed.

These people voted for Gert: SnowStorm, Faraday/Plessiez, KiDisaster, The Kingmaker )

These people did not vote for Earl: BBMolla, KiDisaster, TheKingmaker, Emmit,

So both KiD and Kingmaker fall into the center of this particular Venn diagram.

A reread of Kingmaker was quite enlightening... if by enlightening I mean it showed me nothing. KM has 14 post out of 1396 1400 (as of this writing). He interacted absolutely none with Earl. I would be perfectly happy with a Kingmaker lynch tomorrow simply because he hasn't contributed at all.

I am having a much harder time with KiD. Here he estimates the number of FM.

3 FM I would think, maybe 4? I dunno though.

KM and Wally need to post more.

I need to reread the thread.

I like Tammy more than I did day 1, I still think Snow, Malc and Emmit are prob-town.

Too many nulls. Way too many nulls.

Would FM give or overestimate the number of their team vs. underestimating - or not mentioning it at all?

He did promise a reread of both Earl and me which never happened. Nothing else stood out to me. Overall, I am not interested in him today. I will take a closer look if we lynch Snow and he flips killer.

If Kingmakers lynch doesn't happen I will happily move to Snow, who I am not liking at the moment.

I am interested in hearing Monday's reveal, and the results of EP's investigation. I might be willing to vote Monday depending on what we find out.

I will not vote Malcom today.

Kingmaker

edit: number of posts

Archived