Full SP ASoIaF Set for Sale

evogeler

Reposting this to ensure that the maximum number of forum eyeballs can see it.

We recently welcomed a newborn. She's a bundle of joy, but the latest round of bills have come in and it's put us in a situation where I'd like to sell one of my SP sets.

I have #267 and #288, full rights (fulfilled by Camelot Books). I'm happy to sell either, depending on the buyer's preference.

They come with the following:

1. Right to SP Game of Thrones
  2. SP Clash of Kings (including chapbook)
  3. SP Storm of Swords (including signed bookmarks)
  4. SP Feast for Crows
  5. SP Dance with Dragons
  6. Rights to future ASoIaF Books

I'm willing to entertain any and all serious offers. The books are in pristine condition. I'm happy to provide pictures, descriptions, and maybe throw in a bonus goody or two (I have a couple first edition, foil GoT if that will sweeten the deal for anyone looking). All are wrapped in milar covers and will be shipped fully insured and meticulously packaged.

I'm setting my eyes on the approximate 6k mark. Anything below that I will likely pass on since I think this series has a chance to be a classic for many, many years to come and there are now four books in hand with rights to three (essentially, 1,000 per book and 2,000 for future rights to three books). That number is also, incidentally, about how much it costs to have a baby these days, it appears. :D

Please reach out here or via email: evogeler[at]gmail.com. Thanks!

Archived