It's ant Scandal!

Ser Cold Fingers

My favorite thread has been deleted. I didn't know it was possible.

What exactly are Ants? Has been deleted!!!

It was such an in depth discussion on symbolism at the smallest of visible level.

R.I.P. Ant Thread. Your memory will live on forever through me.

I won't compare ants and people, but ants give us a useful model of how single members of a community can become so organized that they end up resembling, in effect, one big collective brain.

Spoiler
The fact that we can't easily foresee clues that would betray an intelligence a million millennia farther down the road suggests that we're like ants trying to discover humans. Ask yourself: Would ants ever recognize houses, cars, or fire hydrants as the work of advanced biology?

Ants

When I think of ants I ant reminded of this song

Ants are model citizens and comrades that have seized the means of production and ushered into a golden age: a collective regime of peace and love.

United in their diligence they strive to uphold the common good ensuring that the future generations have a brighter future. They will arrange the blocks in toil forever and a day and still do it again for the collective. We should take example!

All jokes aside, I honetly liked that thread, it was really funny. Too bad that it was deleted when there are so many bad undeleted threads

When I think of ants I ant reminded of this song

Ants are model citizens and comrades that have seized the means of production and ushered into a golden age: a collective regime of peace and love.

United in their diligence they strive to uphold the common good ensuring that the future generations have a brighter future. They will arrange the blocks in toil forever and a day and still do it again for the collective. We should take example!

All jokes aside, I honetly liked that thread, it was really funny. Too bad that it was deleted when there are so many bad undeleted threads

Agree on Many Levels!

The next morning she woke stiff and sore and aching, with ants crawling on her arms and legs and face. When she realized what they were, she kicked aside the stalks of dry brown grass that had served as her bed and blanket and struggled to her feet. She had bites all over her, little red bumps, itchy and inflamed. Where did all the ants come from? Dany brushed them from her arms and legs and belly. She ran a hand across her stubbly scalp where her hair had burned away, and felt more ants on her head, and one crawling down the back of her neck. She knocked them off and crushed them under her bare feet. There were so many …

It turned out that their anthill was on the other side of her wall. She wondered how the ants had managed to climb over it and find her. To them these tumbledown stones must loom as huge as the Wall of Westeros. The biggest wall in all the world, her brother Viserys used to say, as proud as if he’d built it himself.

Thanks to my new friend MoIaF, I was reminded of the above quote. There is a heck of a lot of symbolism there...which may bring some legitimacy to this thread.

But come on...ANTS.

Archived