Mysterious Predictions [spoilers]

Sword of the Morgan

What mysterious event, person or concept would you most like to know more about (eg ToJ, The Others, Howland Reed, the Valonquar, etc...) and what about it/them intrigues you so much?

Personally, there is something about the events surrounding the Tower of Joy that really intrigue me, and I want to know more about it. I want to know how Ned and his companions took down three of the best knights in the kingdoms and how Howland Reed saved Ned from Arthur Dayne. I want to know why Ned did not return the bones of anyone who participated in this fight. Are some/all of them still alive somehow? Why did they take down the tower afterwards? Was baby Jon Snow there, and is he Lyanna's son? What really happened when Ned went to Starfall to return Dawn. So many odd things surrounding the ToJ. I look forward to getting answers.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, Hardhome. I really want to find out what happened there, and what is going on there right now.

I've read several versions of theories that connect Hardhome with the Doom of Valyria and the Faceless Men, and they had lots going for them, but at the same time, they seemed a little ... too neat. Also, I think that it has to have some sort of importance that Hardhome is in a region associated with Ice, and Valyria in a 'Fire' region.

And I wonder who this Mother Mole is who led people to Hardhome of all places. Just a plot device, or is there more to her?

Archived