Aegon the Conqueror, how things differ (CK2 GOT mod)

Poppa Chase

So I started a file as Aegon at the beginning of the conquest. I quickly took the stormlands, iron islands, and reach. Then I began war with the rock, north, and vale, but they all surrendered before I even called my banners. Then I did the same thing with Dorne and the step stones. I made a prince of Dorne the king of the step stones, and kept him as a vassal of mine. That all took about 8 years, in which Aegon had no heirs.

So I started freaking out. I stopped conquesting. And eventually I had to get rid of my wives and try a new one. She failed me too. So I started visiting the chambers of every woman in my court. Eventually a woman birthed me two sons back to back. I legitimized them both. I got married again and that wife gave me two sons and two daughters. But I wasn't satisfied. Eventually he had 16 kids with 9 different women. And it was time for war again.

Also, rhenys had a dragon egg I wanted to give to my daughter, so I had her killed. Then I wanted Dark Sister from Visenya to give to my second born son (the first was already given Blackfyre) so I had her killed but they found out I ordered it, so everyone in my family hated me.

Saddened by this i decided it was time again for war. I conquered Lys, Tyrosh,

Myr, Pentos, Braavos, and Andalos. King Aegon became king of both sides of the narrow sea and died peacefully at the age of 68.

Share your badass experiences in this amazing game.

Archived