Android App Issue

Skoda Zek

Greetings folks,

Figured some of you must also have the android app The World of Ice and Fire, just wanted to see if anyone else unable to get the Journeys function to work on it. I own all the unlocks, have downloaded all the map packs/addons and have all spoilers unlocked (book selector all the way to the right).

When I open the journeys function under "All" It shows a map of westeros and essos, along the bottom are 6 color indicators (each one signifying one of the books) and a slider/progress selector that lets you move through each chapter. Unfortunately in my case nothing happens on the map when moving the slider and going through each chapter/book. The map has no animation or change to it. I have tried uninstalling the app, clearing cache and data. Restoring purchases and downloading all the map/data packs anew. Nothing seems to work. 

Note: I am running it on a Galaxy S9 w/ Android 9.0 (Pie). Stock rom, the device is not nor has ever been rooted. Bootloader still factory locked etc. 

I am aware this is not a technical support forum for this app, a discussion forum for it does not exist that I know of. I knew that this is the most likely place to find like minded people who may or may not have experienced the same issue.

Anyone who may know of this issue or has any suggestions I would appreciate it.

Archived