Fee Fi Fo Fum

Anyone recommend a good book on musical cyphers, sight singing, solfège, hand-chanting, ionic meter, and crab canon.

This puzzle has been confounding me for years. 
Christopher Marlowe and. 

"Have With You To Saffron-Walden, Or, Gabriell Harveys hunt is up" is the title of a pamphlet written by Thomas Nashe

I’ll post more on the subject if interested 

I don’t know if it’s a thing or not. I just have a suspicious eye. Looks like a key to a musical cypher of some sort.  
I have no experience with sheet music and I require a book on the subject for dummies.

I’m not educated or clever and I suffer from a small and improper use of dictation. Also known as A Girlfriends Lament. Ha! Jokes. :) 

I have a thought Christopher Marlowe was killed for grinding another’s bones to make his bread. Bosporus, Ganymede crossing? Or theft of a body of work?
I really hope he wasn’t crossing the Bosporus to make money. Or a Ganymede. To be killed by a dagger through the eye for allegedly accusing nobles of homosexuality? They are nobles. Above the law, the church? That’s where nobles sent troubled second sons. The star council wouldn’t care unless they wanted to kill you. 

Years ago I went to the “Hunting?”library, they got  over 8 copies, and everything else and they were straight jerks about me looking at them or even asking for copies of the original pamphlet’s and stuff. 
This one lady kept telling me she went to UCLA. Like every sentence started and ended with that claim. She didn’t know anything about the folio. I asked what UCLA had to do with working here, an honest question. She got all indignant. 
I hope she got a refund. 
Was that some ant eater boast of hers?

To be fair i didn’t understand it wasn’t a Public library.  
I just don’t think it’s fair to hold all that stuff, in trust to muse, then be like,    
“Oh yea it’s all here in this glass case. Just out of your touch. Nah.. You can’t read it. You just get to look at the cover. Now piss off”

Anyone know where I can find original pictures or a book?

I can’t find any original copies of these pamphlets. All mentions of these things are not of folio quality. I saw a book once that had it all. I couldn’t afford it at the time. Now I can’t recall the title or find it. It had tavern songs in it I think.

1 hour ago, Fool Stands On Giant’s Toe said:

“Oh yea it’s all here in this glass case. Just out of your touch. Nah.. You can’t read it. You just get to look at the cover. Now piss off”

Makes me think of being at a great dinner party.

You sit at table. Everyone has silverware. Save you. Thier silverware is just really long spoons. To long to feed themselves.  
They get spoons. Fed too.
Fuck it. I must extend my reach, fill my hands, and take all that’s in my grasp. 
I should have robbed the place.

Archived