Investing: CELH, PLTR

The bull run has been great but for how long will it continue?  I have taken small chances on some interesting companies.  Palantir is an AI company.  Celsius markets energy drinks.  Celsius is interesting to me.  Enough interest to put down a small amount.  It is very popular at gyms and fitness centers.  The product offering is quite limited to caffeinated fitness drinks.  Fitness folks swear by the product.  I stay away from too much caffeine but the young folks handle it well.  They say it helps them burn more fat and brings on the muscle definition.  

If I were on the Board of Celsius my suggestion includes diversification of the product line.  They need non-caffeinated choices.  I could see where a drink that has no caffeine but is loaded with vitamins.  A flavored beverage that provides all the daily vitamin requirements would sell.  My second suggestion involve branching into the meal replacement market.