Mafia 54: Return of the Cannibal

Shadowbaby

[quote name='House Templeton' post='1430386' date='Jul 7 2008, 11.37']I'll be online for another 10-15 minutes, so if you want to change my decision, do try.[/quote]

*waves hand in a circle in a misterious way*

You shall vote Whitehill

[quote name='House Templeton' post='1430440' date='Jul 7 2008, 12.16']Well, if Strong is guilty, the game is broken and I don't care about outcome.[/quote]

I care, you could vote Whitehill and make me happy! Of course that doesn't make much sense if Strong is guilty, but seeing as you don't care...

[quote]If he isn't, SK is either Whitehill or Brax and FM is Tyrell. So, I leave my vote where it is and come into bed. I see nothing better to do.[/quote]

Vote Whitehill! You were saying Whitehill was FM and SK was either me or Strong a few moments ago! You're clearly confused. Acknowledge it. Vote Whitehill. Be one of the cool kids.

[quote name='House Tyrell' post='1430436' date='Jul 7 2008, 12.13']It's grand that Whitehill is voting for a person whom according to his phony guard results can't be the SK on a day where lynching the SK is crucial.[/quote]

I've broken down all of the possibilities of what could happen if we lynch you and I guard Strong. I posted them earlier. Its an acceptable option. There's a chance it could win us the game. And if it doesn't, then at least it probably won't automatically lose us the game.

[quote name='House Whitehill' post='1430462' date='Jul 7 2008, 12.29']Tyrell, I'm curious. Who do you suspect other than me? There has to be more than 1 evil player left, yet you aren't even looking at anybody else. Why not?

What are your thoughts on Strong, Templeton, and Brax?[/quote]

Yes I am! Read my posts!

Here is my current role prediction.

House Tyrell: Innocent paragon of cleverness, burdened with the Cassandra role.

House Whitehill: Evil Serial Killer and Cannibal.

House Strong: The man who wasn't there.

House Templeton: Innocent, though he has fallen under the evil influence of Whitehill. Renfield to Whitehill's Dracula.

House Brax: FM.

It is day 6.

5 players remain: Brax, Strong, Templeton, Tyrell, Whitehill.

3 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

2 votes for Tyrell (Templeton, Whitehill)
2 votes for Whitehill (Tyrell, Brax)

1 players have not voted: Strong.

As day finally draws to a close and darkness gathers. The conversation changes from Who could be a Man eating Cannibal?, and Who could possibly be a Mad Mafia Mobster?

"hmm" Says Tyrell "hey Strong, you've been awfully quiet!"

"Too Quiet, if you ask me." Templeton replies.

"Do you think he's dead?" Whitehall asks " he sure ain't moved in a long time."

"he's been dead for days" Brax responds as he pokes Strong with a broom stick.

"I'm Hungry" Targ mutters

"that eyeball soup was good" Tryell eye's the motionless Strong.

"Or sausages, we still got the Sausage making machine" Templetons stomach rumbles.

"Not sure he would mix well with the other half of mouldy Costayne" Whitehall replied.

"well we could spit roast him" responds Brax.

"Hey! I ATEN'T DEAD! :P" Strong whimpers. Before falling once more silent and perfectly still.

"Nor was Gradison" murmurs Tyrell

"and he tasted real good in all that batter" Tempelton agrees.

"I prefer fresh meat!" Whitehall States

"Yeah, the Zombies got too many flies" Brax Agrees.

"We could cut away the maggoty bits" Suggests Tyrell.

"I'm sure I could knock up a nice bit of stuffing" Tempeleton says producing a packet of sage and oinoin.

"BBQed then" Whitehall decliars "the flames should kill off any germs"

"If I get E-Coili I'll haunt you" Brax says while lighting the coals.

Luckily for Strong Targ stops you all before you can cook Zombie and provides a nice healthy salad.

[b]
It is Night No-one was Lynched or Mod killed.

Send in your PM's[/b]

[quote name='House Tyrell' post='1430561' date='Jul 7 2008, 13.34']Who are you going to pretend you're guarding tonight Whitehill?

Strong?[/quote]

Edited out the joke. It was funny (to me), but in poor taste. Don't want to offend anybody.

[quote name='House Whitehill' post='1430592' date='Jul 7 2008, 13.59']Edited out the joke. It was funny (to me), but in poor taste. Don't want to offend anybody.[/quote]

Neither do I, I just don't believe your claim. At all.

Again, who are you going to pretend you guard today? I think all the rest of the players agreed you had to tell us. You can refuse, I guess.

[quote name='House Tyrell' post='1430606' date='Jul 7 2008, 14.09']Neither do I, I just don't believe your claim. At all.

Again, who are you going to pretend you guard today? I think all the rest of the players agreed you had to tell us. You can refuse, I guess.[/quote]

The agreement was that I'd guard Strong if you were lynched. You weren't lynched.

So I'm not going to directly reveal the information. I don't want you or any other potentially evil player to be able to use it to his advantage during the night. Instead, I'll code something.

BLFRSQJIATT

If I survive the night, I'll use that code to reveal the name of the person I am guarding.

Night was nice and short. Waking up you wonder what delicay's await you

SPOILER:

And you find Tempelton bound and Gagged inside a Giant blender, with lots of wholesome and fresh fruit. Stunned you stare and gape as someone you didn't see obviously switches on the blender. Anyone fancy templeton Smoothie? Its nicer than the other breakfast option.

Tyrell is found in the remains of last nights Salad with his arms and legs cut off. Something that looks suspiciously like an empty barbecue sauce chicken finger dip lies close. Tyrell is still alive, though. The lower extreme of his intestines have been surgically removed from his abdomen, which has then been stitched so he doesn't bleed to death. It has been uncoiled and inserted into his mouth. Tyrell is chocking to death on his own feces while desperately trying to breath through his nose. When you remove the intestines from his mouth Tyrell spews forth a vile and aberrant liquid and then the rest of his internal organs, dying almost instantly.

Tempelton and Tyrell are dead.

It is day 6.

3 players remain: Brax, Strong, Whitehill.

2 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

3 players have not voted: Strong, Whitehill, Brax.

edit Your Mod needs a break. She is doing silly things like not deleating votes from the night before

Archived