Malazan Signed Set for Sale!

MysteryOfTime

I know quite a few people on this board also enjoy Erikson's Malazan series and would like to post here first before I do on ebay. Well I am in need of cash and have books 1-8 US HC 1st Editions all signed by Erikson, as well as the last two books (Reaper's Gales, and Toll The Hounds) signed by both Erikson and Lockwood, as well as remarqued by Lockwood. I would be willing to sell the set of 8 books for $300. Any inquiries can PM me here or e-mail me at ChrisWFrancis at Gmail dot com.

[quote name='MysteryOfTime' post='1592769' date='Nov 18 2008, 11.20']I know quite a few people on this board also enjoy Erikson's Malazan series and would like to post here first before I do on ebay. Well I am in need of cash and have books 1-8 US HC 1st Editions all signed by Erikson, as well as the last two books (Reaper's Gales, and Toll The Hounds) signed by both Erikson and Lockwood, as well as remarqued by Lockwood. I would be willing to sell the set of 8 books for $300. Any inquiries can PM me here or e-mail me at ChrisWFrancis at Gmail dot com.[/quote]

Price lowered to $250 shipped! PM or e-mail me! I can provide pictures if need be.

Archived