2009 Calender

Sangreal

Hey guys just wondering if anyone knows if the 2009 special edition Calender that was for sale at $49.99 is still available? I've checked the Dabel Brothers website and can only find the $24.99 one, so im guessing they're all out.

[quote name='Sangreal' post='1646884' date='Jan 13 2009, 05.51']Hey guys just wondering if anyone knows if the 2009 special edition Calender that was for sale at $49.99 is still available? I've checked the Dabel Brothers website and can only find the $24.99 one, so im guessing they're all out.[/quote]

Dont bother, Read the other threads. Allot of people have paid DB for a bunch of crap and have got nothing at all. Read the post about the prints and the calendar and make up your own mind but I know what I would do. Wait a little and find it on ebay.

I personally had no problem with DB ordering the special edition. Not the signed on. I ordered it back in september. It clearly said they wouldnt ship until december. I did absolutely nothing for two months then I got an email from them saying it shipped. I received it a week later. No problems at all. I didnt email or try to call them a thousand times. My personal experience with them as a seller was fine.

Archived