Calendar of 2009 avaiable again?

Kyina

I just found out that in the Dabels Brother store the calendar of 2009 is avaiable again. Does anybody know if this is true? I thought that all copies have already been sold months ago. I'd really really like to own such a calendar :wideeyed:

I know you want one but DO NOT DO IT .. I do not believe that even if you pay them that they will deliver it to you. I ordered one along with a Jon Snow print last DECEMBER and still have not received it. I've emailed all three of these clowns once a week since the end of February with NO response. I started doing this after Les PM'ed me about a post I made on the Not a blog entry on GRRM's Livejournal. He said they'd take care of me and it's now the end of May.

Please save your money or buy one off eBay from someone who actually has it for sale.

I know you want one but DO NOT DO IT .. I do not believe that even if you pay them that they will deliver it to you. I ordered one along with a Jon Snow print last DECEMBER and still have not received it. I've emailed all three of these clowns once a week since the end of February with NO response. I started doing this after Les PM'ed me about a post I made on the Not a blog entry on GRRM's Livejournal. He said they'd take care of me and it's now the end of May.

Please save your money or buy one off eBay from someone who actually has it for sale.

Hi Aergen. Sorry for not getting back to your PM. I am just getting back to work due to my wife giving birth 5 weeks prematurely. Have you not gotten your Calendar and Print? The only reason you would not have it by now would be due to something wrong with your address. Please email ( [email protected] ) me and I can look in to it tomorrow. Thanks.

Les D

I just found out that in the Dabels Brother store the calendar of 2009 is avaiable again. Does anybody know if this is true? I thought that all copies have already been sold months ago. I'd really really like to own such a calendar :wideeyed:

Hi Kyina. The regular covers are still available but we have a hold on the store until we can verify everyone recived their Calendars and Prints. If you really like one just email me at ( [email protected] ) and I will send you one of my copies at no cost to you. Thanks.

Les D

Hi Aergen. Sorry for not getting back to your PM. I am just getting back to work due to my wife giving birth 5 weeks prematurely. Have you not gotten your Calendar and Print? The only reason you would not have it by now would be due to something wrong with your address. Please email ( [email protected] ) me and I can look in to it tomorrow. Thanks.

Les D

Well, that's a hard thing to deal with when having kids. :/

I guess your email has been blackholing me as I've emailed you and Derek once a week since the week of March 3rd. :/

I'll reply again to the email which has my address in it.

-ben

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a bad joke, Les. I have been emailing you for 6 months now, and I have yet to receive the calendar that I paid for last August. You have replied only 4 times, and failed to deliver anything that you have promised, including the Wallpaper (which is just an email???).

You tell me you have posted two calendars already, but it has never reached me, regardless of the fact that I have resent my correct postal address to you countless times. Of at least 100 items purchased online from other retailers all over the world, over the past 10 years, I have failed to receive exactly none - so there is nothing wrong with Australia's postal system. Since it allegedly took you 4 attempts to send me the Ned poster last year, I would have thought something would have prompted you to have a close look at your despatching system by now.

Yet 18 days ago, you sent me the message "I am sending another one out today and will send you the scans of the package. Thanks." NO scans have been received. NO calendar has been received. NO replies to my last 3 emails. What is it about the word "today" that I misunderstood? Why can't you be bothered to help a customer who has been waiting 6 months for a (now half expired) 2009 calendar?

My apologies for hijacking this thread, but I read aergern's last post and just cracked. A warning to all: think very, very carefully before purchasing anything, no matter how beautiful, from these people.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

If it is available, I am still owed one. I have written Les numerous times, and have gotten no reply concerning the one I paid for, and never received.

They will not answer any of my emails concerning the purchase that was paid for.

Hi,

If it is available, I am still owed one. I have written Les numerous times, and have gotten no reply concerning the one I paid for, and never received.

They will not answer any of my emails concerning the purchase that was paid for.

I'm sorry to hear that I'm not the only one still waiting, Maxxy. In my case, I am now pursuing the issue with a third party. I'll post the outcome.

Col.

I'm sorry to hear that I'm not the only one still waiting, Maxxy. In my case, I am now pursuing the issue with a third party. I'll post the outcome.

Col.

Good luck, yes please let me know of the outcome.

• 1 month later...

Col.

After nearly a year since ordering this calendar. And numerous emails sent to them. As well as the phone calls that went unanswered, i have asked paypal to step in and have my money returned to me.

You might say I have ran out of patience with them. I am glad some of you did get this resolved though.

Archived