GoT Mafia 66: Gold, Liars, Thieves, and killing Killers who Kill

Lannister Guard

To try and validate your post I will post something of actual(ly dubious) value.

The money inside this game is only able to exit the game through bribes to guards, modkills, and insufficiently searched corpses. I'm unsure at the moment as to whether it is in our best interest to try and restrict the money available in the game, most likely by using the guards as often as possible.

However Jordayne has made a hopefully unintentional mistake in their strategy thoughts.

Lets say you and I agree to have you guarded tonight in case someone wants to kill you. You pay 75 gold and I pay 50. Since we're not partnered we have to agree to this on the thread.

The FM know that you have no gold left, I have 25, and that if they target you you'll survive.

Oh, interesting. I demand trial by combat! tongue.gif

Here for example, the player PMing the mods has the option to guard EITHER player, as made clear in the rules. We have a guessing competition.

So I'm still a bit uncertain as to how to look at money in the game. Hopefully on further thought I'll be able to puzzle out the right thing to do.

tactics

Blast, I'd composed a lengthy reply but the board kicked me off when I tried to post. Um, something about the only risk you'd have when pooling resources would be for the PMer to protect self rather than you, but that's easily averted by having the protectee do the PMing. Of course they could always bribe the guards to go away instead, but then at least the co-contributor would be less likely to be robbed, being poor.

Still not sure how the money relates to the Queen's indiscretions though.

I am!

You are what? This enigmatic comment demands explanation, Belmore

In fact, now thinking about it, I can't have been the one to impregnate Cersei. For starters, no mortal can contain the vastness of my ecstasy. For main course, had I been betwixt her legs she would surely have been split in half by the sheer size of the issue in question. And for desserts, I had some tiramisu.

Are you trying to compensate for something?

Cant the person with the money guard any player they want

That is true. There are no restrictions on who can and can't be guarded. They are not limited to just the two players involved in the transaction.

Waterman makes a good point about there needing to be certain levels of trust, due to potential for abuse.

Does there need to be any formal stipulation between two players when one gives some money over to be used on guards/hoors?

* takes the whip and in a furious rage hits Shawney's back, leaving the following design: *

It is day 1.

16 players remain: Arryn, Belmore, Doggett, Drox, Farman, Grandison, Harclay, Jordayne, Shawney, Swann, Thorne, Toyne, Vikary, Vyrwel, Wagstaff, Waterman.

9 votes are needed for a conviction or 8 to go to night.

2 votes for Belmore ( Waterman, Arryn)

1 vote for Grandison ( Wagstaff)

1 vote for Shawney ( Doggett)

1 vote for Vikary ( Vyrwel)

1 vote for Vyrwel ( Harclay)

1 vote for Wagstaff ( Shawney)

1 vote for Waterman ( Belmore)

8 players have not voted: Drox, Farman, Grandison, Jordayne, Swann, Thorne, Toyne, Vikary.

I like anything which is patently unhealthy, and therefore inexplicably brilliantly tasting.

I don't like spotted dick, but I reckon Cersei would. :uhoh:

So...you make sexual boasts and claim to know our dear Queen Cersei's preferences. All very damning Shawney

Blast, I'd composed a lengthy reply but the board kicked me off when I tried to post. Um, something about the only risk you'd have when pooling resources would be for the PMer to protect self rather than you, but that's easily averted by having the protectee do the PMing. Of course they could always bribe the guards to go away instead, but then at least the co-contributor would be less likely to be robbed, being poor.

I'm confused by this post can you explain it better. why woudl we ever want to bribe the guards to go away? I can see why the killers would but not innocents

Reading, but not rereading the thread. Lightweight :P

I think the criticsim thrown a Shawny is also true for you Arryn. There have been a few serious posts but you ignore them all and just spam. Not as much as Shawney but still when are you going to contribute something worthwhile instead of just boosting your post count/

Archived