Ye Aulde Mafia Game LXVIII

House Targaryen

Ok; this vote makes impossible Greyjoy-Cerwyn and Greyjoy-Martell partnerships.

Now, there are two potential evil pairings only: Martell-Cerwyn or Cerwyn-Lannister. So, for reason of safety, Cerwyn.

I hope he will appear until deadline. If it's IP problem, he should just post from any random internet-cafe, or something like that.

I'll return about three hours later.

5 players remain: Cerwyn, Greyjoy, Kettleblack, Lannister, Martell.

3 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

1 vote for Lannister ( Kettleblack)

1 vote for Kettleblack ( Lannister)

3 players have not voted: Cerwyn, Greyjoy, Martell

2 votes for me so i'm alive

I got three hours to think this through

If it doesn't resolve itself, I guess he could do minimal posting by posting it on a thread on the mafia discussion board (if he's innocent, just make him a new finders board type thing) and having whichever targ is on copy and paste it across while logged into his account here?

Bleh. Either way it sucks. I'm guessing he's tried the standard crap like using a different browser and clearing his cache?

Actually I think the problem is I have a nasty virus. Anything I am allready logged into I am fine. andything I have to log into with a username and password won't work. Oh and I get a nice little warning that something is trying to access the internet. Google says its a nasty bit of software trying to steal my bank account details.

Oh and my Virus checker has been disabled.

I can't download anything, but I can brouse.

I am using works PC now. I'm gonna take some software home with me and if that don't work its a re-install job.

Ya know this all comes down to wether I believe the Godfather role resists or not.

If there is a God Father it's Kettleblack, I'm sure of it.

If hter is no God father it has to be Lannister.

So lets look at this another way If I was evil and Kettleblack, Both me and Lanister are obvious lynches. So it makes sence for Kettleblack to vote for me or Lannister. unfortunatly this is also what an innocent is likely to choose.

Lannister as Evil knows that if he's not lynched today, he's highly likely to be lynched tomorrow. that means he is gonna want someone suspicous with him in the final three. It also means he's gonna want someone that's prob gonna vote for someone else other than him.

An evil Lanister would look for a train that would let him take me into the the final if possible.

I've made my feelings of Kettleblack very clear. But my main reason for attacking Kettleblack friday was to see if anyone would also go that way. The only reason an Evil would vote of Kettleblack today is to make sure you have someone more suspect in the final than yourself.

My vote had to be on Lannister An innocent Lannister would have voted for me. I am the clear Logical choice. from Lannister's perspective it should have been a no-brainer.

I think these are the only questions for me

What do you mean by this? What difficulties I had?

Looks like it's my turn to talk to myself...

Kettleblack, until today all your opinions have been wishywashy or on safe subjests. You only really started contributing after the finder reveal, and then it was the anti Tully + Barra, lets face it, if you are evil at that point in the game you had no other choice but to want them lynched. and the rest of the time, you ain't even been here. - You have used your Alt to defend this, and saying hey someone Alt guessed me and this is how I alwasy play. Well Alt guesses can be wrong and lets face it, I don't know who you are. Just like you don't know who I am (see you post below)

And why did you claim?

Should say that reading Cerwyn in large amounts is very tiring, because of his improbable English. It's evidently faked, in order to hide his identity and usual writing style; some players did same beforehand, but they always returned to normal language about day 3. I wonder why innocent player would continue hiding that late, on penultimate day.

Keep trying.

Now I see that all Lannister's contribution was on day 1-2: that good post and suspicions on Baratheon and Martell. After that, he did nothing but being nice, friendly and non-confrontational. Cerwyn, how did you decide he was better than me?Early attacks on Baratheon might easily be distancing, they are not stronger than mine, Cerwyn's or Greyjoy's.

After finder reveal, waited until the moment where it became absolutely clear that nobody would trust friend, then joined majority.

Looks like he is a killer who wanted to play actively initially, but after friends fiasco preferred to lay maximally low. Perhaps, that good post was written not by him, but by one of his partners?

Now I am competely ready to vote him out.

Then, if the game won't end, I wish they will trust Martell's claim and kill me.

As I said the Logical choice was Lannister, I made that clear. If you noticed I only cleared Lannister on Gut. I was setting a trap, and Lannister walked right into it. (although I did not plan on computer issues)

The God father role could be used, I also wanted to look for who could be evil if Lannister wasn't, cos lets face it I've had a good feeling of Lannister all game, I've just played it up a bit more over the last couple of days. I wanted Lannister to belive I would never vote for him.

If he had voted for me, I would have thought him Innocent. And I would have told all survivors to look elsewhere in tomorrows lynch and I knowingly swung today.

Oh and I am not trying to use this as a defence of me, cos this can now be WIFOM to death from everyone else's pov.

I am glad you come back, Cerwyn, and hoping you wil deal with your virus fast.

Your point against Lannister is good.

Now we have two hours left, and I am not sure if I should the day immedeately or to wait. In fact, I am still fan of idea of lynching you both in any order, so I can go either way. Your lynch is safer if there are two baddies, but his is safer if there are only one: I'f rater prefer having you in final three than Lannister.

Only possible pairing left is Martell/you; I think I'll do some more rereading to see if there is any indication of such connection.

I won't leave before deadline, so we will have lynch even if the others won't appear.

I'm here and ready to vote Lannister if it's necessary to get a lynch, but would prefer Lannister or Martell to turn up and vote Cerwyn.
It would be intersting to know something more about Martell: that is, if he would vote Cerwyn. So, remove vote for now; If Martell will return and vote Cerwyn; I'll axe one of my choice; otherwise, I'll axe Lannister.

Do you have any idea how annoying it is to be able to read the thread but not to be able to do anything about it? I thought I was going mad to start with.

And people where posting, and I had no-one to talk to last night. Gah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kettle I think I missed it, in an earlier post you said I could be partnered with Greyjoy. but I never got your eason why Greyjoy and Lannister couldn't be partnered.

BTW I am sure Greyjoy can't be evil myslef, If he is he's clinically insane. But then I am certain there can only be one.

Kettle I think I missed it, in an earlier post you said I could be partnered with Greyjoy. but I never got your eason why Greyjoy and Lannister couldn't be partnered.
You missed it. Everything depends on Tully: if he was guilty, then Lannister is guilty also; if he was innocent, then you are guilty. So, if killers were Tully, Baratheon and Lannister, there just isn't a space for fourth partner.

You missed it. Everything depends on Tully: if he was guilty, then Lannister is guilty also; if he was innocent, than you are guilty. So, if killers were Tully, Baratheon and Tully, there just isn't a space for fourth partner.

Can we lynch Tully's twin? :stunned:

ah ok, I thought you where assuming Barra had the miller role for all your possible partner anaylsis.

It is day 5.

5 players remain: Cerwyn, Greyjoy, Kettleblack, Lannister, Martell.

3 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

2 votes for Lannister ( Martell, Cerwyn)

1 vote for Kettleblack ( Lannister)

1 vote for Cerwyn ( Greyjoy)

1 players have not voted: Kettleblack.

Look I am just gonna have to pull out the big guns now.

You really don't want to lynch me cos that would be really horrible after everything I've been though just to be able to log on it will be as if you don't want me to play. your making me traumatised by suspecting me so really anyone who even thinks of voting for me should just bloody well feel like a awlful horrible person. Reflect on this and just stop voting for me cos I know your nice people and don't want to upset me.

Ok I've always wanted to use a WIFOM defence.

Archived