AGOT Mafia Game n= May 2011.

House Targaryen

To explain my quick vote switch back to Starlin:

As I've said before, I think Simba isn't lynchable unless he's NaK, at any point on any day one barring some extreme circumstances where people have much more evidence than usual.

Piling onto the Simba train (edit: WITH UNDER AN HOUR REMAINING) strikes me as piling on to the 'create a whole bunch of chaos in order to get no lynch today' train.

It is day 1.

14 players remain: Edward, Ernst Blofeld, Garfield, Humpty Dumpty, Igor, Joseph Starlin, Krakatoa, Miss Marple, Puff the Magic Dragon, Showgirl Barbie, Simba, Sooty, The Mummy, Wonder Woman.

8 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

6 votes for Joseph Starlin (Garfield, Puff the Magic Dragon, Igor, Simba, Ernst Blofeld, Wonder Woman)

3 votes for Ernst Blofeld (Miss Marple, The Mummy, Krakatoa)

3 votes for Simba (Humpty Dumpty, Showgirl Barbie, Joseph Starlin)

2 votes for Krakatoa (Edward, Sooty)

I'd vote Stalin over Ernst at this point.

I have to admit, people actually considering a Simba lynch is giving me cold feet. Kind on the fence re: what his angry post says about his alignment.

I hate this game.

Edited to be more diplomatic.

Piling onto the Simba train (edit: WITH UNDER AN HOUR REMAINING) strikes me as piling on to the 'create a whole bunch of chaos in order to get no lynch today' train.

Nope. Simba was playing rude and I think he knows that he won't be lynched at this point anyways, so he make a slightly bad things, just to make a legit reason for his survival. That's god ol' scum metod to get a long play with "red herring" flavour.

The whole I'M HAPPY TO DIE was so sincere, I'm surprised you need reasoning. Seriously, and no one unvoted after that either, did they? That's genuinely amazing.

Maybe, they think that I'm a good actor.:)

So, I should thank themselves for that.:)

Oh, I forgot to mention this when I got distracted by the WJ chaos-train:

Edward, I looked back at your posts to see which of the available trains you might be interested in joining, and I was surprised to find that you don't seem to have any opinion on Joseph Starlin at all.

Not "no read", not "I don't know," you just never say anything about what you think about him.

Since he's a prime lynch candidate, this strikes me as odd. So what do you think?

Nope. Simba was playing rude and I think he knows that he won't be lynched at this point anyways

If Simba knows that he won't be lynched

and you know that he knows he won't be lynched

then why the hell is your vote on Simba?!

If you're still trying to make no lynch, at least be honest about it and vote for night.

OMG. I have so nice theory, why Malc changed his vote.

He is not innocent. He thought that I am his symp. Really, I said that better I die than somebody else (else was Malc), and I voted against Krakatoa. Even if I said I suspect Malc.:)

It looks so cool.:)

Okay, who's online right now? Wonder Woman, Blofeld, Stalin, Marple, Edward, Humpty, Barbie, and Igor?

Missing: Simba, Sooty, Krakatoa, Puff, Garfield, and Mummy. Is there anyone else among the lurkers?

I'll change to avoid a no lynch

Doesn't make me happy though

Re: Sincerity from FM: They can fake it. I personally find it hard to fake it (well) and think most FM do too.

Eh, there's a few things that are often faked well, and ":( omg you lynched me because i'm new/bad :(" is the easiest - because it's honest. Whether you're guilty or not, you're sad and frustrated that you're getting voted off the island and didn't really get to play.

Archived