AGOT Mafia Game n= May 2011.

House Targaryen

I didn't find it rude at all, actually. But I'm very idiosyncratic in what insults me. You said it was a fucking terrible argument; that's a valid opinion. In fact, it applies to 95% of all text in Mafia Day Ones. You didn't say anything about me as a person, and I had nothing invested in it (which you probably could tell to an extent) so it was no big.

But lots of people would have been really offended, and you don't know me.

I don't remember the context of my comment, but I apologize. To be honest, I sometimes just use "fucking" as emphasis or hyperbole. Overall, I've been extremely impressed with your play this game.

OK, I'm off to bed.

Killer, what you should take away from all this is that I'm a confirmed innocent healer who needs to be night killed.

...Goodnight.

:lmao:

No, no, no ... you have it all wrong. The killer should obviously kill me. Everyone would think it was another mod joke and the real killer would be able to slip into CI mode by having a really innocent response ready to go.

(eta: and I could see the spoilers that way)

I guess I slid by because Evil Me is a lot like a cross between Edward (who people gave a pass) and Showgirl Barbie (irrelevant spam leading to innocence declarations). Then by the time people were willing to be more thorough and paranoid I'd actually started playing hardball.

I actually designed my semi-evil game with the intent of making this happen.

I have no recollection whatsoever about what actually happened, except that it was horribly unbalanced.

It was game 20, I suppose. I completely enjoyed it.

Yeah, two finders accused each other. I was first player to figure they were both innocent. Second finder was Lany and I spent half of the game arguing with her on the point.

Then the game exploded for a reason I don't remember; but Halo took some part in that.

Well, I got stuck at a baseball game in extra innings, freezing my ass up in the windy upper deck where I could not be bothered to take my phone out for ANYTHING, let alone mafia, then was on a public transit stampede, so....well....bah. I guess I missed something blowing up?

I vote for blown up. I am kind of disappointed that the mods talked about probability of winning, it's really fucking with my mind right now. Also, I don't want to keep playing a game if no one else is getting any enjoyment out of the ending. :(

ETA: But at least the Giants won. :P

It was game 20, I suppose. I completely enjoyed it.

Yeah, two finders accused each other. I was first player to figure they were both innocent. Second finder was Lany and I spent half of the game arguing with her on the point.

Then the game exploded for a reason I don't remember; but Halo took some part in that.

Wait, what? Didn't I mod Game 20 with Pless as the all-roled game? I seem to recall that one blowing up or ending early, though.

Also, I can't do a chat game tomorrow because I have to go to a wedding shower. :rolleyes: Sadly, the Apocalypse comes late to the west coast, so this thing is still on.

*silently curses wedding showers as the most pointless gift-grubbing event in existence*

Killers: Krakatoa, Edward, Garfield

Good roles: No idea. I wasn't really considering any of them except the healer, to be honest, which is the reason Ernst got offed. Also, I wasn't thinking very hard at the time. Oops.

Archived