Email Settings

This is so stupid but I just realized that my email address doesn't show up in my profile. I want it to. I read in the "help files" that this is easily changed but adjusting thru the privacy settings. My issue is that I can not find the privacy settings. WTF? Help!! :crying:

This is so stupid but I just realized that my email address doesn't show up in my profile. I want it to. I read in the "help files" that this is easily changed but adjusting thru the privacy settings. My issue is that I can not find the privacy settings. WTF? Help!! :crying:

Don't think you can actually 'display' your email as such, but you can have your profile give a visitor the option of emailing via a link. Look under "Edit My Profile" on your profile (toward upper right), go to the "Settings" submenu (it's one of three options along with "Forums" and "Profile"), go to "Notification Options" under that, and if I'm correct, you'll see that the "Hide my email address from other members" box is checked. Uncheck it to change that.

Hope that helps, all I'm aware you can do.

Don't think you can actually 'display' your email as such, but you can have your profile give a visitor the option of emailing via a link. Look under "Edit My Profile" on your profile (toward upper right), go to the "Settings" submenu (it's one of three options along with "Forums" and "Profile"), go to "Notification Options" under that, and if I'm correct, you'll see that the "Hide my email address from other members" box is checked. Uncheck it to change that.

Hope that helps, all I'm aware you can do.

Thank you! Fabulous! Nowhere in that entire process did I see the words Privacy Settings. No wonder I couldn't find it. Help Files fail!

Archived