Jeyne Westerling.

Rebecky

I was thinking is the Jeyne westerling in AFFC the same as in ASOS?

The reason im thinking this is that i remember Catelyn describing her as 'slender' and with 'good hips'

and jaime describes her as having narrow hips but with generally the same description.

Thoughts?

There has been a previous discussion on this before and no one real knows as of yet. We can't be sure whether GRRM purposefully put the 'hip' comparison in as a hint (or red herring) or whether he just overlooked the hip thing. The general consensus is that there is a lot of risk involved if Jeyne had snuck out with Robb's child for the Westerling family and very little reward. It isn't answered in ADWD as far as I know (haven't read the novel yet).

I have a theory that it could possibly go this way if she is pregnant:

Bran becomes a bad ass and very used to the idea of him being the heir to Winterfell. When he finds out Jeyne has given birth to Robb's baby he kills the infant as he becomes paranoid that it isn't 'truly' Robb's.

I have a feeling that GRRM is going to be turning a lot of the characters around in this way and soon we'll all be rooting for Myrcella and Tommen instead of Bran/Arya/etc.

I have a theory that it could possibly go this way if she is pregnant:

Bran becomes a bad ass and very used to the idea of him being the heir to Winterfell. When he finds out Jeyne has given birth to Robb's baby he kills the infant as he becomes paranoid that it isn't 'truly' Robb's.

I have a feeling that GRRM is going to be turning a lot of the characters around in this way and soon we'll all be rooting for Myrcella and Tommen instead of Bran/Arya/etc.

That's horrible! And sacrilege! It's bad enough everyone else is killing the Starks do we really need Starks killing each other? :stillsick:

Take it back!!!! lol

That's horrible! And sacrilege! It's bad enough everyone else is killing the Starks do we really need Starks killing each other? :stillsick:

Take it back!!!! lol

That's my brains 'worst case scenario'. I am of the opinion that GRRM loves to torment his readers and it is perfectly within his reasoning to allow some Stark vs Stark violence!

That's my brains 'worst case scenario'. I am of the opinion that GRRM loves to torment his readers and it is perfectly within his reasoning to allow some Stark vs Stark violence!

Oh I really hope you are wrong. It's time for another family to start dying. The Freys and Lannisters are both large families that could use some culling :). Although, he does seem to take some sort of sordid pleasure out of killing Starks.

Archived