a question after finishing crows

rob stark's son

I'm probably way off on this but as of the end of feast for crows what are everyone's theories on the other two heads of Dany's three headed dragon...?

Aemon's saying that it was Dany and that it could be female made me look at it very differently. I think they will all be female. I may have missed some things that make my theory impossible and if I have please let me know, but I think Sansa is learning about diplomacy being with littlefinger and arya is being schooled in the ways of war. Seems like a interesting triple headed dragon to me..I've read the first 4 books in the last couple months and I'm about to head into dance with dragons

The Three-Headed Dragon must consist of persons with Targaryen blood. In ADWD...

We have another Targaryen: Aegon VI. This is the Aegon who was supposed to be Rhaegar's son, the same Aegon whose head that the Mountain crushed during The Sack of King's Landing. There are theories that he is a pretender (not a real Targ). I believe HE is a Targ and the real Aegon VI, that leaves us with Daenerys, Aegon VI and Jon Snow (if the Rhaegar + Lyanna theory is true, which I assume it to be).

Archived