Mafia Game 83: Day 3

House Targaryen

9 players remain: House Baratheon, House Blackfyre, House Fell, House Frey, House Greyjoy, House Hunter, House Kettleblack, House Manderly, House Wythers

4 vote for Manderly (Blackfyre, Greyjoy, Wyhters, Frey, Manderly)

2 vote for Blackfyre (Kettleblack, manderly)

5 votes needed for Lynch / Night

Aww Crap and I haven't got a scene ready.

Manderly has been Lynched.

at work can't chat

Think about this, we know I'm not lying because Blackfyre admitted to having performed a night action. We don't know he's a finder, that's just the claim he made. And I know wythers is lying, because he definitely didn't do anything when I checked him. That's why I'm thinking it's a Blackfyre Wythers team.

at work can't chat

Think about this, we know I'm not lying because Blackfyre admitted to having performed a night action. We don't know he's a finder, that's just the claim he made. And I know wythers is lying, because he definitely didn't do anything when I checked him. That's why I'm thinking it's a Blackfyre Wythers team.

SIGH.

I did what I said I did... what sense would it make for me who was in the chopping block the night before to draw attention upon myself the morning after a double kill?

9 players remain: House Baratheon, House Blackfyre, House Fell, House Frey, House Greyjoy, House Hunter, House Kettleblack, House Manderly, House Wythers

4 vote for Manderly (Blackfyre, Greyjoy, Wyhters, Frey, Manderly)

2 vote for Blackfyre (Kettleblack, manderly)

5 votes needed for Lynch / Night

Aww Crap and I haven't got a scene ready.

Manderly has been Lynched.

Mod WTF? not only the votes don't add up, but manderly voted twice and voted for himself? plus someone got lynched without 5 votes?

*troll mode off*

Pebble Beilish looks on in disgust. Damb all that money spent on failures. Lord High Protector Peter Beilish looks very happy and deciedes that all the remaining people must have been innocent of the foul plot. after carefully checking them over.

Greyjoy is found to have too many tenticals

Frey looks too much pie like.

Kettleblack he sent to Cersei's chambers

Wythers keeps burring his nuts and forgetting where they are.

Hunter was impresive but Petyr trusts no-one with a partially functioning invisablity cloak

Frey has some promise but its Blackfyre who Petyre really takes a liking too, Blackfyre never called him Littlefinger. so it was decieded cute Blackfyre would marry his daughter.

3 months later on the morning of the wedding Blackfyre takes a bath. Pebble was really happy with this, he was begiing to stink. Pebble was even more please when the bathwater turned out to be highly accidic.

Innocents win.

Archived