Mafia Game 83: Day 3

House Targaryen

wait? you shot celtigar who died??

What the fuck Kettleblack then?

So you're saying that there was one scum kill and Wythers was the other real kill. That doesn't make any sense. I'd believe a three person Fm team over us missing FM kills every friggen night.

So you're saying that there was one scum kill and Wythers was the other real kill. That doesn't make any sense. I'd believe a three person Fm team over us missing FM kills every friggen night.

Then you've no concept of set-up balance since that would require TWO three person scumteams which is retarded.

See, you can't bullshit this anymore, Wythers fecked your plan up.

Um, that doesn't change anything I've said? What the fuck are you talking about?

If wythers doesn't have his shot you're a liar. the wythers shot thing isn't about me - it's about you.

reading comprehension is important.

Manderly had NO PROBLEM with any of what I did recently. he doesn't find it scummy, in that case. he's bringing up inconsistencies that aren't true. and fucking being consistent isn't a town tell and anyone who thinks it is wrong. I'd already said I wasn't sure on Frey. Why didn't you ask my it yesterday? Oh, because you didn't care.

They aren't true? Please go read yourself. And again, have I been big on throwing out suspicions about people that I haven't felt sure of in any of these three days? NO. I filed it away in thinking it was odd, just like I filed your activity on day one as suspicious but odd, giving it time to build until I had something real to go on. And guess what today I do have a reason to find all those little things suspicious, because you're speaking absolute nonsense.

So, i'd be dead if you were a killer?

You claim to be a finder don't you? What killer in their right mind wouldn't kill you? Seriously, new, not dumb. I may not understand all the terminology but I think I understand that if you're a killer you kill the person who can supposedly out you.

Which is it Manderly? You tried to kill me. Didn't you?: SO MAD.

No, I didn't because I'm not a killer.

I don't give a shit who you're teamed with, to be honest. You're dying today and the town are going to win this game.

Good. Kill me today so that you and your faction can win. Hooray Blackfyre and possibly Hunter! Hopefully, tomorrow the town will see you for what you really are and lynch you.

Good. Kill me today so that you and your faction can win. Hooray Blackfyre and possibly Hunter! Hopefully, tomorrow the town will see you for what you really are and lynch you.

AND WE COME TO THE CRUX OF WHY I AM TOWN.

IT'S NOT LYLO.

THERE IS NO MOTIVATION FOR ME TO FAKE A GUILTY.

KING ME. I'M A FUCKING CHAMP.

SO YOU FILED IT AWAY INSTEAD OF POSTING IT. if people buy this they're literally insane. like they must be actually insane. I'm not even joking.

and are you serious? you just said if YOU were a killer you'd not kill me and then asked me what killer in their right mind wouldn't kill you..you literally just claimed scum.

Um, that doesn't change anything I've said? What the fuck are you talking about?

If wythers doesn't have his shot you're a liar. the wythers shot thing isn't about me - it's about you.

reading comprehension is important.

Wythers iddn't do anything, he just soft claimed. And that's what this is about, he looked for the best choice he had and made a fake claim when he could. But then we have to believe that in three days we have had some kinder of secret healer who hasn't outed themselves, block a kill every damn night. Face it, Wythers screwed things up for you.

Wythers iddn't do anything, he just soft claimed. And that's what this is about, he looked for the best choice he had and made a fake claim when he could. But then we have to believe that in three days we have had some kinder of secret healer who hasn't outed themselves, block a kill every damn night. Face it, Wythers screwed things up for you.

what night are we sure to be missing kills from apart from last night? if the scum teams can't kill every night then.

If I get lynched today.

HEY SCUMTEAM WITHOUT MANDERLY. SHOOT HIS FUCKING FACE OFF. you know I'm not scum with YOU. you definitely want to shoot his useless ass. baratheon is a partner in all likelyhood, he's not even considering manderly's guilt and wants to avoid the 1/1 for no apparent reason other than cowardice.

Archived