Mafia Game 83: Day 3

House Targaryen

It is Day 4.

9 players remain: House Baratheon, House Blackfyre, House Fell, House Frey, House Greyjoy, House Hunter, House Kettleblack, House Manderly, House Wythers

I'll send individual results within 3 minutes.

So the RP scene is out of the question?? =( I really wanted to follow up the love story between the squid and the dragon, which btw, still a better love story than twilight... just saying...

I'm surprised; I thought they could have easily removed a PR from the game, but they chose not to.

I'm guessing my suspicions about a Reed/Tully/whatever team were right and that team has been eliminated. I think there's only one killer left who didn't want to kill because it would lead to us suspecting him more and/or he was probably afraid of Ketleback's role. (BTW, Ket, you forgot to turn invisible mode on, again)

Either that, or we still have a guard among us who guarded the right person. So, guard if you're out there, who did you guard?

is anyone a healer? if so, did you heal someone? speak up? Did someone guard successfully? Now's the time to speak...

I too believe there is only one killer left, or at least a team of two and they chose not to kill.

On another weird note, we could have two killers, one that chose not to do anything and one that was guarded or heal blocked...

I think the possibilities of one team of two and one of one, or two teams of two are minimal, or more so, nonexistent.

I hurried and was still too late. @ Baratheon: As I'm unexpectedly alive, I'll try to do better now. @blackfyre if you sent in an investigation of yourself I, ... I don't even know.

@ All how's that odd/even numbers rule again in usual games? like when Town should not lynch because more infos same chances? maybe scum apllied it other way around so we lynch another inno? don't know, just came in, brain's not working yet.

is anyone a healer? if so, did you heal someone? speak up? Did someone guard successfully? Now's the time to speak...

I too believe there is only one killer left, or at least a team of two and they chose not to kill.

On another weird note, we could have two killers, one that chose not to do anything and one that was guarded or heal blocked...

I think the possibilities of one team of two and one of one, or two teams of two are minimal, or more so, nonexistent.

Oh yeah, forgot the healer.

If we were right about Lannister, then I can't see why we would still have more than one killer around. A symp and a killer could also be possibility, but who could be symping who?

Ok, no kill doesn't make any sense. Only thing I can think of is one team is entirely eliminated, and the guard is either an innocent, who likes fecking with his team or a symp for the team that was eliminated. Or one team is eliminated and the other team didn't want to use a night action because they feared my mighty might (or more likely they expected the other team to kill our finder). Or one team eliminated and the healer blocked the other kill.

Or maybe both teams targetted finder and our healer did their job.

Ok it makes sense now.

Archived