Re: Ending to AFfC

richardya

Am i the only one rooting for Jamie to rescue the queen in the castle? A modern day fairy tale? Unlike the boring Starks, Ser Jamie struggles with honor and duty and what is the right thing to do. How can anyone not love this guy?

Please, no spoilers on what happens. I have 2.5 chapters to go.

I made the thread title in such a manner so that forum readers would know what I discussed if they did not wish to learn the end plot of the story, I do not know how to put the "spoiler" text in my post.

• 1 month later...

Probably was.

Even though I doubt anyone could go 1,5 months without finishing 2,5 chapters,

this is one of the few things in this series, that ended, as I anticipated. With the valonqar prophecy mentioned in like every other line of Cersei’s thoughts.

• 4 weeks later...

Am i the only one rooting for Jamie to rescue the queen in the castle? A modern day fairy tale? Unlike the boring Starks, Ser Jamie struggles with honor and duty and what is the right thing to do. How can anyone not love this guy?

Please, no spoilers on what happens. I have 2.5 chapters to go.

I made the thread title in such a manner so that forum readers would know what I discussed if they did not wish to learn the end plot of the story, I do not know how to put the "spoiler" text in my post.

Did you suggest that the Starks don't struggle with honor and Duty and what is right?

Archived