"Book Club" Podcast

Phat Walda

• 1 month later...

OKAY GUYS, I'm super excited. This week we start off with the

ritual of Mirri Maz Duur, followed by the death of Eddard Stark on Tuesday, and the week ends with Dany smothering Drogo.

NEXT week we finish the book by Thursday, and we do a full recap of the book on Friday, followed by a comparison podcast of the show and book on Monday.

For those interested, we're doing a giveaway right now; anyone who leaves a review of our show on iTunes by May 15 will be entered to win the RPG and Art Book bundle or the video game (you can choose whether you want the Xbox or the Playstation version).

After we're done, we're going to jump directly into the next book.

OH GOD I'M SO EXCITED.

• 3 weeks later...

Great podcast...following along at ch. 23 right now with you.

Thanks so much!

For anyone interested, we're giving away the RPG Game and Art Book Bundle to one lucky winner on the 15th! To enter, just leave us a positive review on iTunes!

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that later today we're going to be putting up a special episode on the Dunk and Egg stories! Should be fun, I really enjoyed them; it's always fun to feel like there's more to this little world than what you've already read.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that later today we're going to be putting up a special episode on the Dunk and Egg stories! Should be fun, I really enjoyed them; it's always fun to feel like there's more to this little world than what you've already read.

It went up late, this morning instead of last night, but it's up! If anyone has read them and has an opinion about my theory of Lord Bloodraven, let me know!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there a way to get the first 22 episodes on itunes? I only found episode 23 and onwards.

For some reason there was an error on iTunes, bu the rest of the eps are up now!

Also, for those interested, we've just launched paid episodes for covering the HBO show. If you're interested in hearing a sample, check us out here. The episodes are each just $1 on bandcamp, and go towards helping us pay for our Libsyn account and towards paying off our recording equipment.

Thanks for your support, everyone!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah I like it...I drive about 1/2 hour each way back and forth to work and it's been enjoyable. You two crack me up!

I'm so glad you've been enjoying it! We did a special ep today, our first one not on ASOIAF; in honor of Halloween, we did Pet Semetary, which I had never seen.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived